Same Old Same Old [NaJ_PJ x Reader x Palette]

I had to ask for a different request and I feel so bad for it. I'm so so sorry...  Reader is female. I don't like adding that in the title, so sorry. It drives away readers who are non-gender or male. BACK TO MULTIPLE ENDINGS BECAUSE EVA HAS AN IDEA!!!

You groan. How on earth did you get into this mess?! Sexy popular basketball skeleton on your left, kawaii dorky cheerleader skeleton on your right. Ice Cream Parlor on the corner of Fifty Forst Avenue and Hamilton Street. Or should you say Nice Cream Parlor.

"She obviously wants to date me! I mean, who wouldn't~"

"No way! Yuck! She definitely wants me more!"

The cheerleader stuck his tongue out at the basketball star. Wait a second, these skeleton boys have tongues!? Ah screw it. Anything is possible in one of these one shot doohickeys. You just rolled your eyes and went along with whatever this author would throw at you.

You commented about the fourth wall being broken, didn't you? Ha! Classic Reader. When you've been the subject of over one hundred one Shots you start to become self aware. Like Monika had. Like Sans had. It's all just a game, and you're the protagonist.

"Why would she want to date some flamboyant, annoying excuse for a man?"

"Why would she want to date a stuck up, self centered prick!?"

Still arguing. You sigh, spinning your spoon in the half melted bowl of ice cream. Nice Cream. Oops. You keep forgetting that this place calls it Nice Cream. Maybe if it melts soon enough, you can drink it with a straw like a milkshake. That would be fun.

"Well she would want to date me because I can make whatever she wants come true~"

"Well I can make her happier than you ever could! So give up!"

This was getting Seriosuly annoying. Two boys fighting over a girl cliché. Seriosuly, why is it the same thing every time? Literally. Two guys fall in love woth a bland protagonist for the enjoyment of the reader. Why did they fall for the portsgonist? Normally they are bland and have no qualities that would attract anyone but because of harem purposes two hot guys magically fall for her. It's very annoying and something you did not like. If you did like it before, Reader, then that's your problem. Hopefully you fix it soon. 

"She would choose me in a landslide."

"Nuh-uh!"

You looked over at them, still stirring the nice cream with the spoon. Stirring makes it melt faster. Just like how a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down. Medicine go down medicine go down. Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down. In the most delightful way. 

"(Your name), you'd choose me, right?"

"No way! You'd choose me, right!?"

And here is the part where you make a choice and the author makes speratw little parts for an ending with each of them and then one where you can't choose. Well screw that last option because this author ain't giving it to you! Make your choice, Reader. Go on. Do it. I, just struggling to make more than five hundred words at this point. Choose. Go on. Why are you still reading this? You should be choosing the oneshot. Stop listening to me and choose. Choose. CHOOSE!!! Good god just choose! CHOOSE GOD DANGIT!!! Wait, this is still Undertale... CHOOSE ASGORE DANGIT!!!

Do you wish to go on a date with:

[] Paperjam

[] Palette

[💜] Paperjam

You sigh and look at Paperjam, giving him a nod. What? This bitch was sexy, why not make him your sexy bitch? Palette pouted while Pj smirked triumphantly, mocking Palette without saying so much as a word to him. Oh, but he said things to you.

"That's right. I knew you'd want me, babe."

He scooted closer to you and picked you up, placing you in his lap. He started you straddles your waist and press small kisses on your cheeks, glancing up and smirking at Palette after each one. Soon enough, Palette got annoyed and left the resteraunt. Victory was PJ's.

[💚] Palette

You reach your hand over to Palette's and take it into your own, looking at the cute cheerleader. Well, at least he was adorable. He was definitely better than dating a fuckboy who would, lets face it, get bored of you in a week.

"HA! See Pj? She wants me! Not you!"

He giggled afterwards, entwining your fingers with his phalanges. PJ huffed and stood up, taking his leave instantly. Thank God. You despised people like him. You sneered at him as he left the Nice cream parlor. You turned back to Palette. He giggled

"I love you so much!"

You chuckled.

"Love ya too, Palette."

[💙] ???

You sigh and just stir your nice cream that was slowly melting before looking up, making eye to eyesocket contact with both Skeltons before taking a deep breath. You were gonna say somthing when someone entered the parlor.

"Sorry I'm late for my shift! Oh, Heya (Your name)! I didn't expect you to be here."

You smile, standing up and walking away from both boys to the blue rabbit who entered the parlor. Palette and Pj both watched in shock and disappointment as you hit him right and give him a peck on the cheek. The blue rabbit was blushing a color to brightly contradict his fur.

"You Guys do know I'm dating Jimmy, right?"

Heh! I'm sorry I had to include that last snippet! I call the Nice Cream Guy Jimmy, as those of you who read all my one Shots have seen. I CANT HELP IT HES SO CUTE

 I CANT HELP IT HES SO CUTE

LOOK AT HIM

~Eva