WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [UnderSwap! Papyrus x Reader]

Because I thought it was cute. I probably got the AU messed up. UnderSwap can be fun when done right, and this is not done right. Trust.

You sigh and slump on the couch next to Pap. You pass him a mug and he takes it into his bony excuses for fingers. Nothing like a good mug of ketchup for him and some hot chocoalte for you. But Sans can't have some, oh no sirs. And ma'ams. No sirs and ma'ams. Sans gets the worst sugar rush. Like now.

Oh there the little blueberry goes, running around the house like a nutcase. The little sugar skeleton just couldn't resist having those extra doughnuts from the spider bake sale. Whelp, no more allowance for him.

So as he was running around, you and Pap we're just contemplating your lives. What had got you to this point in existance? Who knows. But you had a mutual friendship in these depressing and lazy feelings. Meh.

"So, anything new with you?"

You looked over at Pap. He was just as annoyed and bored as you. You slumped your face on your fist. Your arm rested on the side of the couch to hold you up. You let out a sigh. Same boring life back at home.

"Nah. Everyone's the same. It's boring."

You saw him hold back a heckle. The great papyrus was about to let lose a great pun, you knew it. You braced yourself for the cringe.

"Don't you mean boneing?"

The fact he said that with such a straight face and level voice was beyond you. You let out a smirk and then started laughing, causing pap to smirk.

"Oh my god what the heck?!"

You shove his shoulders a little. Pap lets out a snicker and then then sugsr demon thst descended from Underfell decided to grace you with his presence. He had the little Steven Universe Stars in his eyes and was bouncing like a hummingbird in front of you both.

"Woah what's going on!? Why Is she laughing!? Did I miss something!?"

You just keep snortling and Paps Shakes his skull, his orange hoodie shifting with his movements.

"Nah, (annoying nickname) just got a little rattled, tibia honest. She has her phalanges in a bunch."

"JESUS CHRIST PAP!!!"

He broke you. You fell off the couch laughing. You're face went red and you ran out of breath. Papyrus was content woth the amount o of laughter out of you. Sans, however, was groaning like he was just pulled out of bed.

"PAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!"

Sans whined, but couldn't be heard over your infectious laughter causing papyrus too to get engulfed in it. San should was disappointed in you both. His sugar rush ended with that letdown. He sighed.

"The magnificent sans is going to his room to watch spongebob, don't make any more stupid puns!"

He stormed off. You and pap just kept laughing. You loved how he referred to himself in the third person. It was stupidly funny, like he was some anime character. The funny little sidekick who thinks he's the heroine or something.

Pap calmed down and sat back down. He watched as you caught your breath and sat back down next to him. You finally maintained peace when:

"Heh, Spongebone."

"PAPYRUS I SWEAR TO GOD!!!"

You cry out, about to laugh a fit again when Sans calls from his room:

"NO PUNS!!!"

And you both were on the floor laughing again. Life was never dull with Paps and Sans. Never ever ever. And that's the way you like it.

So did I get a good laugh out of you?

~Eva