How to Kill Her Part Two [NaJ_ Yandere!Fresh x PJ x Yandere!Reader]

Request by HeroofDreamland. This is gonna be hard... oh god. I'm sorry in advance.

PJ groggily opened his eyes, only to be met with pure darkness. After the dilation of his pupils to the lowmlight scenario, he could see the outline of a bunch of objects. One of the objects being almost a human shape.

"Oh! You're awake dear! Good Morning!"

The sweet voice startled him. He tried to jump in his seat but he noticed he was tied down by twine and wire. The chair was wooden and extremely uncomfortable. He tried to shift himself around to make himself more comfortable but it failed miserably.

"Trying to escape? Well that won't happen~! Not without his permission that is."

His? Who was he? Was this girl working for him? Was he gonna Ben opened up for organs for the black market!? Because Skeltons don't have real organs, they have magic organs made by their soul to make them feel more alive. PJ was scared out of his mind.

"Who are you!?"

He saw the figure flinch a little bit before laughing. Wait a second. Sweet voice, cute laugh, absolutely batshit crazy... you're the cute girl who always stares at him in math class! Man, and he thought you were girlfriend material.

"Love, How can you forget me, the second love of your life?"

Love of his life!? Backtrack that. Second love of his life!? Oh no, that means he was the first one. Who ever these people were, they better be glad as fuck he was bisexual as fuck. He scoffed, spitting hopefull at her shoes.

"Paperjam, that isn't very nice. Ecscpecially to the one who controls your fate. Oh, what's this? A knife? It would be a shame if it was pointed at your throat, love."

PJ shut up, seeing the outline and somewhat Metallic luster Of the cleaver in the darkness. He squirmed in his chair but he still cant move. Wow, he really was weak if he let some wires hold him down.

"That's better. Now be patient until he gets here. He deserves you more than I do, but he's willing to share."

Okay, now PJ was extremely concerned at who he was. With how this girl was speaking it was very ominous and it sounded like his guy dangerous as hell. And willing to share? That means he also must be barshit crazy.

That's when a little ringer noise echoed in the large room. The girl opened her phone, allowing some light to be shed in the room. PJ could see her face. He was right. Cute girl from math class. She pouted at the phone.

"Phooey. Of all days for his parents to get in the way. Oh well. We can have fun tomorrow. I promised him first go."

First go. First go for what!? Now he was scared. A fucking pansy in the hands of this cute, crazy girl. She turned back to him, shutting off the phone for light purposes. She took out soemthing from he rpocket and uncoiled it. Then she took out two More just like it, but smaller. PJ was worried at what it was.

"I guess we can keep you upstairs for now. Get used to me before he comes over, ya know? You'll have to wear these so you don't escape, Honey. He wouldn't be very happy with that."

Then she bent down, wrapping these things around his wrists and neck. They were cold and seemed very bulky. He felt a small shock when she was wrappeding the sash like thingy mabob. going around his neck.

"It's electrical collars and GPS. If you leave the house, you will be shocked by fifty volts. It's painful, he tried it on me first. I would show you the scar but it's too dark down here. If you do manage to escape despite the continuos pain I have a GPS in the collars and I implanted one into your body while you were alseep so it wouldn't hurt you, dear. Now, why don't we go upstairs and talk? I'll make you something to eat."

This was not happening. PJ kept telling himself that, but he knew this was true. She undies the wires and shit keeping him restricted to the chair. He felt his wrists in the dark. He stood up to full height, realizing that the girl was much shorter than him. She took his hand.

"Come on, this way love."

PJ sighed, knowing this was going to be his life. He was stuck with this girl and whoever he was. He had to accept it, no matter how awful it was. He would never see his parents again, or his precious baby bro Cil.

Cil... stay safe wherever you are.

I'm sorry about the lack of Fresh, but I think this was pretty good. 

~Eva