Fan People [JaN_Nerd!Goth x Shipper!Reader]

Requested by oh_my_jish_and_tyjo. I'm sorry if you don't like the AU but this was a request so bare with me. Ready? It's showtime!

You were in the library reading a book, maybe two or three. Then you have to have a look at your homework, geometry. Ugh. You held it in the way where the cover is up and shown to everyone's looking, hiding your face.

Big mistake.

You heard a gasp and hurried yet quiet footsteps rushing towards you. You place the book down to see a cute tall skeleton wearing a white hoodie, red scarf, and black sweat pants hurrying your way. He had large nerdy glasses and one of those grins that you know that he's  huge fanboy. You can't help but gain a hint of one of those smiles yourself.

"Is that My Jewel by Tori Brown?" 

You nod and he squeaks estatically, very loud and somewhat girlishly. A bunch of people around shush him.

"Heh, sorry."

He turns back to you, very excited. His glasses were about to fall of his face from twisting around so suddenly. He presses up his glasses. Then he notices that he is practically tied up in his long red scarf so he twirls around a bit awkwardly to free himself. All the while you were giggling, thinking to yourself how cute this skeleton was.

"Sorry about that too! Ha ha! Like I asked, is that My Jewel?"

He was careful to try and leeomhis voice down, but he was whisper yelling, bouncing on his feet in excitement. You can't help but grin. You nod and he squeals again, pulling up a chair and instantly sitting down next to you.

"So! How far are you?"

You flash him the page you're on. Page three hundred sixty of eight hundred twelve. His grin is still up. He looks Into your eyes with excitement. His fanboyish flair is sparking the inner fangirl inside of you.

"Chapter ten? Ooh! So you've met Keith Clair! Tell me, who do you ship with Amelia?"

Okay, Reader, let me explain this book within a book. It's your typical reverse harem story about girl in high school. Not a manga, it isn't cheesy and cliche like that. The protagonist actually has personality and there is a reason why the majority of these guys love her. And there are other girls involved with the guys like girls who have crushes on them and crazy ex girlfriends. It's a great book. Amelia is the main character. 

"Obviously Rico! What isn't there to love about him!? He is a tall, skinny soccer player who isn't just in love woth her for her looks! He actually likes Amelia for who she is."

You place your bookmark in the book and close it. The skeleton clearly wasn't pleased with this answer. He had an adorable little pout which made his glasses slip a little bit off. You pushed them back up for him.

"Well I ship Amelia with Luke. Unlike Rico, Luke had known Amelia since they were children a Nd had a crush on her forever! Plus, Rico will date someone later in the book. You'll see."

Both of you were talking are nirmal voice level, so neither of you were in trouble yet. Oh but you would be getting into some heated discussion.

"Well thanks for the spoiler. But what about Rosey? I ship Rosey with Lucas."

The skeleton fanboy sighs, slumping down a little bit.

"I don't like Rosey. Whatever. Who do you ship with Jackson?"

Jackson was the biggest jock of the school. Captain of the football team and knowing everyone. The largest stereotype. Oh, he's also blonde with blue eyes. The author had some fun writing him. 

"Obviously with Ophelia. Ophelia is a nerdy girl who can change him for the better. Plus, we've seen with his flirtations with Amelia, he likes short and moe girls. Ophelia is as moe as it gets."

He sat up straight and started smiling wide again.

"Thank you! Finally! Everyone else I've talked to Ships him with Jessica! But Jessica is bratty and a terrible person! She uses boys as literal toy story to satisfy her own lust! Meanwhile Ophelia is secretly watching over Jackson from the shadows and helping him with his homework, even if it's cheating if she swaps it last minute! She's likable! Jessica isn't!"

Okay, so your voices were slightly raised. It was great to see someone who agreed with your ship. Jessica x Jackson seemed to be the most popular, according to this skeleton.

"Okay, last question for you. Who is best boy?"

You think about it a second, but come on. No contest.

"Milos."

"THANK YOU FINALLY!!!"

He shouted and everyone shushed him again, this time louder. His words actually echoed in the library. You giggled again as his cheekbones flush a bright purple. He rubs the back of his neck, covered by his white hoodie.

"Sorry!"

He looks back at you. He sticks out his hand.

"I'm goth."

You take his hand and shake it.

"(Your name)."

He smiles.

"Talk to me again when you finish the book. It gets really good around chapter fifteen!"

You nod. 

"Noted."

And like that, he went back to wherever he wanted to go and you got back to reading. It's wasnt this often when you met another fan-person. Let alone a shipper skeleton fanboy who was a super cute tol who was too loud for his own good.

Heh, you think you were going to want to talk to Goth.

How did you like it? PJ is obsessed with Basketball and idolizes his Dad while we have Goth literally being all of us. Those are two nerds done!

~Eva