Drunkless Part Four [Gaster!Sans x Reader]

I NEED TO SOMEHOW SAVE THIS AND TURN IT INTO A FLUFF FOR NdragonEyes! I HAVE AN IDEA SO LETS ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL STORYTIME!!!

G was at the pub again. He just walked all the way back after that incident. Jeez, poor kid. They didn't deserve all that Soulache. They've been through so much it's like being Classic Sans on a genocide route. Or worse, Despair Sans. Or even worse. AfterTale Sans. Eh, I'd rather call him geno but whatever floats your boat.

"Two shots of Vodka."

The bartender nodded, going to obey whatever voice said that. It certainly wasn't G. His voice was cracked like he'd been crying for the past half hour. He turned around and saw you, red puffs under your eyes.

"Dollface?"

No reply. He watched you grab a stool and pull up next to him, sitting down next to him. The bartender passes down the two shots, knowing the drill by now. It was the same bartender so he must have just disregarded the rule after the last escapade.

You downed the shot again, just like last time. Desperate for something. Desperate to get drunk. H could understand why. If he were you, he would be desperate to forget all the soulache and just drunk his problems away. Drink and Smoke them off.

"Sorry."

G wasn't expecting such a blunt and gruff apology. He took you as the kind to beat around the bush and try to use fancy words to mask the fact you were actually apologizing. Turns out you weren't a cute little tsundere after all. Just a utsudere cutie.

"Nah, I'm sorry."

You didn't need to hear that, you just wanted to know you were forgiven. Forgiveness, could imagine? After being at fault, or beleiving you were at fault, for your Dad's death all you wanted was to be forgiven for that action.

"Knock knock."

G chuckled. Knock Lnock jokes were your favorite, that's what they said in that diary of yours. He sipped down his shot, not knowing where it would go anyway. Magic in his ectoplasmic tongue must have just absorbed it because nothin falls through that mandible of his.

"Who's there?"

You watch as he turns to face you, placing his cheekbone on his fist. His magical pupils dilate onto you and focus. Huh, those were really cool. Magical pupils. Maybe something to think about later.

"A shot for."

G rolled his pupils within his eyesockets as if he was rolling his eyes as an organic monster/human/being/WHATEVER!!! WE AINT TALKING TUMBLR GENDERS HERE!!! He looked back at you after chuckling.

"Really? Fine. A shot for who?"

You smirked and tapped on the bar. The bartender came over as if he was your waiter. Wait a second, were bartenders technically waiters who just do more and give us acohol? WAIT A SECOND... #GrillbyIsAWaiterConfirmed !!!

"Bartender, two shots of vodka."

You winked and he got the gist. Oh yeah baby, here come the memes. He took two wine glasses and filled them to the brim with vodka. The skeleton was chuckling again. It was nice to see someone laugh because of you. The bartender slid you the glasses.

"Hey, I never got your name. You probably know mine because... yeah..."

The diary he left at her doorstep before coming back here, right. She looked like she was fine now, having fun with G. She didn't look like she had a broken soul, she looked like she was completely normal. She took a giant swig of her drink.

"I'm G. No need to explain anything else. Just here for a good time, and it looks like I get exactly what I want."

G held out his glass of vodka for a toast, even though three quarters of your clear as Crystal acohol was already gone and down in your systems made of pure gold if you still stay sober and pure after tonight. You clinked your drink next to him.

"And I'm glad I could provide it, G."

And this would be the start of a beautiful relationship. Platonic or Romantic, that's for you to choose.

I think I made a good ending.... yeah! A good happy ending like N wanted! Yay!

~Eva