Refusal [Sans x Reader]

Thank you NdragonEyes for her another request! Why don't I just shut up and just write.

You couldn't go through with a genocide run. Your friends kept urging you to do it, but every time you get to just papyrus you can't help but spare him and ruin the genocide. They kept pressuring you to do a full genocide. 

No. You didn't want to. You wouldn't command little Frisk in the game to kill absolutely everyone. You don't want to kill Toriel. You don't want to Kill Paps. You don't want to kill Sans. You don't want to kill Asgore. You don't want to kill Undyne. You don't want to kill Mettaton. You wouldn't mind killing Alphys if you could. Sure, she's the most relatable character, but she put is in danger just because she wants to be our friend. You see where Toby Fox was aiming for her, but you feel she wasn't done as best as she could. But you couldnt kill any of the characters you've grown emotionally attatched to!

You were in the ruins again. Another attempt at genocide. Your friend even in the room with you, guiding you like Chara guides Frisk. You went to the first Froggit, but you didn't want to kill it. You thought Froggit was a very cute monster.

"Kill it."

You didn't want to. You went to the act button, causing your friend to pout. You checked Froggit, despite memorizing everything anyways. The next time you went to compliment and then spare, content with yourself. The battle ends with you sparing Froggit.

"Wow, you're stupid. Just do a Genocide run."

You rolled your eyes and looked back to the screen. Something was off. The game went black. You tugged in your friend's sleeve. The game just had a black background like when you fight or meet flowey for the first time. Sans and flowey appeared.

"What the-

So, you can't follow through with a simple genocide run? You're one of the most pathetic players we've ever had.

Flowey had dialogue. You leaned in to read it, interested. Your friend raised an eyebrow. So you wouldn't do a genocide run but you didn't mind hacking the game? They were really confused by this.

Thank you, for not going through with it,

It was Sans's turn. You closely heard, or read, his words. Yep, it's official. Comic Sanses is no way the best font in the history of fonts.

You spared Papyrus every time and after each try you'd reset yet again and go pure pacifist. Thank you. If only you just stayed, however, we could have our happy ending.

Now you felt guilty. You took away their perfect happy ending! Oh no! Your friend scoffed and rolled her eyes. Flowey did the same thing in the game. Wait... was there... a connection? This was freaking magic.

Before anything could happen, you Pressed escape. You were on the path of another's perfect passifist. You would complete the game and leave it, letting them have their happy ending. Your friend just looked at you and shook her heads.

"Pussy."

You didn't care about the name. You wanted Sans to have his happy ending.

This was bad, but I was somewhat uninspired. I'm sorry.

~Eva