FLIRT [Swap!Fell!Sans x Reader]

Requested by 6backstab. I won't lie, I had trouble thinking of a good plot for this one. I'm so sorry. 

You held onto Temmie tight, barrel rolling in the snow to dog eat the powerful attack being lashed at you. Tears escape your eyes as you look up to meet the vile pupils of the skeleton trying to kill you.

"I WILL TURN YOU IN TO QUEEN TORIEL AND BE KNOWN AS THE TERRIFYING SANS!!!"

He summoned even more bones, most of them orange but the stray blue and whites mixed in. He launched them all at you at once. You get in the way of the only blue bones and show your back to them, standing in place and protecting Temmie.

You get hurt some how. You fall to the ground and realize an orange bone was right after the blue one. While you're on the ground you roll over to avoid being hurt from the orange bone. Temmie was spitting out snow from rolling in it with you.

"Hoi! Be careful"

You mutter out an apology and stand up. It must be your turn. The skeleton looked as hostile, malicious, and smirking as normal. You check him. He wasn't ready for mercy yet. You go to act and pick the one option you haven't selected yet.

FLIRT

You flirt with Sans the skeleton, saying hie impressive, scary, and awesome he is. You also say you do love to hang out with him and ask him how he's gotten so successful in life. You can see a small blush on him. Temmie facepaws.

"SHUT UP, HUMAN!!!"

He covers his face and summons another wave of bones as an attack. Lots of blue and less orange. Your flirt left him a little less attack, and a lot of flustered and cute. You get out of the way from all white and orange and stand still, more confident in yourself. While you stand there, letting the onslaught of blue bones, Temmie decided to make a remark.

"FlORting will do nothing, hyoman. Yous have to FIGHT."

You're not fighting. It's your turn again. You go through the same menus to find your favorite little button that's solves all problems in any AU. The extra elusive super special FLIRT button located in the act menu.

You ask Sans if he sat in Sugar before this battle. He is confused until you tell him with a wink he has a sweet As. He blushed widespread and summons another wave of bones, all of them are orange. There is nothing else. Easy to doge. Just keep moving. His defense lowers this turn.

"WHAT THE- UUGH!!!"

No words, double points! Even Temmie is impressed with your awesome pickup line. But then you put Temmie down out of bone trajectory. You start running the brought the magical bones, all of them faxing through you because they are orange. Temmie watches as you make your way up to Sans. 

A quick act menu appears and you press a new option. Hug. You wrap your arms around Sans, causing him to relax. He gasps when you wrap your arms around him. You are able to pick another option. You pick to flirt one more time.

You tell Sans that the tables have turned. Instead of him capturing you, you captured his heart. This was the last one. Sans blushed and tried to hide his skull in his hands. He was now ready to spare. You go to mercy and spare him. You stopped hugging him and Temmie walks up to you. You pick Her up.

"HUMAN, I... THIS WAY."

Sans starts tsundere walking away, expecting you to follow him. You take a step forward.

"Hoi! You don't really want to follow him, dos ya?"

You look at Temmie with a happy smile on your face. You nod and she sighs in defeat. She was contemplating how the flirting actually worked on someone as merciless as Sans! You followed Sans, who was actually waiting on you.

"COME ON, HUMAN. IF YOURE GOING TO FLIRT WITH ME YOU SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!"

Dating start.

I'm a terrible author, this sucked. I'm so sorry.

~Eva