Player Two [NaJ_UnderSwap!Sans x Girlfriend!Reader]

I've been doing a lot of Girlfriend!Readers lately, Huh? Well I like them. It allows to have fun, fluffy moments. Besides, confession oneshots are way overused.

You were walking over to your boyfriend's place for the weekend. You have a bag full of the crap you need for two days and you have a seven eleven slushy with a generous pour in your hand. Phone in your pocket and earbuds booming.

You make it to his place without a cinch. You open the door because he never locks the door. You notice the place was actually cleaned up a bit, unlike last month when he was obsessed with Overwatch and only left his room to eat, and that only took five minutes.

"Blue!"

You call out for him. You see Blueberry poke his head around the corner in his apartment. He smiles that smile that cures cancer and he walks out. He's wearing a super Mario shirt and some baggy sweatpants. 

"Hey Player Two!"

That was his nickname for you. Player two. You loved it considering you loved video games yourself. You don't like the first person shooters or anything like that, you prefer a classic RPG or some computer games. Blue plays all sorts of games. He has a PS4, XBox One, 3DS, Nentindo Switch, WiiU, And a DDR dance board! He's a hardcore gamer.

"Sup Player One. Ready for a frisking awesome weekend?"

Ah, puns. References to games you've played. It was the only kind of joke Blue actually enjoyed. He hated corny puns. You always had some on mind in case you get into an argument. It's a garunteed rage quit out of him.

"Pfft. You know it! What do you want to play first?"

Hmmm. What did you want to play first? You've played every two player games in this house and watched him play every game In this house. You prefer to watch him instead because you weren't as good at the game. The last time you tried to play Ocarina of Time let's just say you failed so much Blue took the controller from you and did the whole game for you. You're not good at Legend of Zelda...

"I dunno. How about...."

Yeah you had nothing. No ideas. But what you could do is be a very cheesy girlfriend right now. Oh yes. You had an idea. You take out your phone and open the music app. Blueberry is confused until he realizes what you were doing.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes"

The music blared from the phone.

ALL I WANT - "to play!"- IIIIIS.... YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

You speak in front of the song to make sure he gets the point. You grin wide as he groans. You turn off your phone and shove it in your pocket, looking at him. He has that cute pout of his and his arms crossed.

"Why?"

You shrugged with thst shit eating grin of yours.

"Because I could. But seriously, can we just cuddle for a while?"

Blueberry sighs.

"Fine, Player Two.

Blue walks over to get a blanket while you squeal and jump onto the couch in the living room. You snatched the remote and turned on a favorite television show of yours and his. Wonder what the show is? Use your imagination reader.

Blue comes back with a blanket with designs of goombas on it, the one you got him last Christmas. He flops onto the couch next to you and throws the blanket over the both of you. You lean into his shoulder as he drapes your arm around you.

Two lovers chilling on the couch, not even five centimeters apart because they're dating.

Liked it? Sorry I'm a little slow and a little cheap on ideas. I've been doing NaJ too much, haven't I? I'm sorry.

~Eva