A/N

Yeah! So I've been really productive recently and I hope you all really enjoyed the oneshot smile I've been making. 

I feel so happy knowing people read what I work on and if you're ready eating this too then you are super special to me and have my extreme gratitude.

So, I have a lot going on and I just want to tell you about it, just in case the stray one of you is interested. I also want to shout out a few people who really encourage me and showcase some really awesome stories you can look at.

First, I'm working on an Undertale book about the purple soul for perseverance. I plan on explaining about the impacts of chara and how the underground was a lot more vigilant for humans back when the second human fell. Also a little bit about beforehand horrible rumors were formed and all about monster and human differences. I also plan on telling my version of W.D Gaster's backstory in there. I have to updated that much but if you check it out and maybe keep an eye out for it will be grateful!

Secondly, I have a writing challenge. As some of you may know I hit three hundred followers and decided to make a oneshot writing challenge. Where the conversations are on my profile I posted about rules and rewards. Basically make a story about any of my fandomz with no OCs and make it into a book. It must be over seven hundred fifty words and tag it with #300MilestoneEva because it's my theee hundred follower milestone. I will put it in a reading list. Basically, the top five stories get mega requesting. Top three get art requests.

Okay, with that done let's get ready to tag some peeps I really would like if you checked out. Let's start with the list:

NdragonEyes

SIColorsOfTheRainbow

epicface752

These three people have been the most encouraging and inspirational for me throughout the different phases of my fandoms that are still here so please go follow them Andy support them and read their stories.

Lastly, a book I want you to read. It's called the good nightmare. It's on my reading list called NYEH HEH HEH and it is a nightmare!sans x Reader. It is really good and I already spam commented on it so I think you should to!

That's all I have to say. Thanks for commenting and requesting and I just want to encourage you to do it more! Please don't be afraid! I'd love to talk to you!

(I know a select few read my Authors notes but might as well make them just in case.)

~Eva