Feline? [Nightmare x Cat]

Idea I stole when making a chapter in my ask/dare AU Sanses book. A Half crack because no Reader is mentioned, only a cat. Also, I was able to draw a fanart for my art final. I am confident in my grade! (It was supposed to be a quote, so I did burgerpants! I may post a pic later...) STORYTIME!!!

This new universe was fascinating. Ink didn't even create it! Well, that Rainbow Butt as Error calls him doesn't have the creativity of thousands of fangirls from across the various miniature voids they create using the power of fanfictional magic. Yes, it's a thing.

Fangirls all originate from an AU called IRLtale. What it's anout, nobody knows. All that I should known to others about the AU is that the Undertale and all the multiverses are nothing but fiction in the universe and humans populate the whole world.

Nightmare found an abundance of negative energy, do he often goes to IRLtale when he's hungry, or even peckish. IRLtale is so big. It's a whole galaxy and then some! It couldn't have been made by Ink or else it would be more cartoony. Nightmare had a theory THIS was the Omega timeline and Undertale wasn't.

Today was like normal, he was going to feed on someone with depression and anxiety. Teenagers between the ages of thirteen and eighteen that were in school were the easiest and most filling sources of negative energy. Humans were very dramatic.

He was in the house. This place reeked of melancholy and loneliness, two very strong neigitve emotions commonly generated by this world. He was trying to find the source of all this. He followed the trail of it when he stopped, seeing another creature in the house. 

Pets were common. He's seen dogs, fish, birds. He's never seen this animal as a pet before. It looked like a small lion. A small, tame tiger. It was feline. A cat? He looked down at it and scoffed, about to kick it when it let out an adorable sound.

Nightmare stopped. He crouched down to look at this tiny little beast. It was definately feline. It was a black feline with yellow eyes, like in this Halloween stories common this world. The cat stared him in his eye. It made the sound again and rubbed against his leg.

Nightmare felt like he was going to cry. He was half feeding off the sadness in the hike but at the same time he felt something within his own chest. Not his soul, he didn't have one of those anymore. But just something that wasn't negative energy.

Something positive

...

He liked it.

Nightmare picked up the small Feline and looked it in its yellow eyes again. It looked very content, but reaching for his shoulder. Nightmare placed the feline on his shoulder. The small pet started to produce a vibration and sound thst conveyed content. Nightmare stroked along its back.

Nightmare never felt so... so... what was that super positive emotion that his brother always conveyed very often? Oh right, happiness. Nightmare couldn't feel happiness, he knew that. Maybe he just felt extremely content with this pet? Yeah. He felt extremely content with this pet.

So he teleported away with it. THis feline was his now and what was his was always his. He shall name this feline Midnight and Midnight will be the most amazing, epic, flood cat to ever exist! MWAH HA HA!!!

I am ready for the fanart to come in lol. I'm sorry, I had to! Plus I don't got any good ideas for Sans oneshots right now. I have a somewhat idea for reaper papyrus but I don't think it's good. I may just do it for geno, because he doesn't get enough fanfiction.

~Eva