How is He? [UnderFell!Papyrus x Skeleton!Reader]

A request by Gelotophobic. So sit down and buckle the FUCK UP and let's get started. (If you get that reference, you're THAT DUDE

You were walking around Snowdin. You had your guard up extra and you wore a leather jacket and a black skirt but nothing else. You didn't need any shirt because you Have no boobs to hide. Oh, I forgot to mention your leather boots.

You went into the pub and were greeted by several scowls your direction. Yeah, you deserved it. Last time you were at this joint several monsters left with broken limbs and all you left with was a nice little scuff in your eleventh rib.

You looked around for the familiar face you needed to see. Well, you weren't looking for his face much more than you were looking for a suspicious piece of clothing he always wore. A spiked collar around his neck that allowed an attatchable leash.

Found him. 

Sans was sitting at the bar, gulping down some Mustsrd from Grillby, who didn't look too happy. Must have had a huge debt and buying more without paying off his tab must be making his flames spark. You walked over there and sat next to him. 

"Sans."

You abruptly say his name. You saw him jump and get on guard. Then he turned and saw you And relaxed. You two had an alliance of sorts. After he proved himself to be a useful informant for you and you sometimes would cover for him. Skeletons of the feather and all that shit.

"I want an update. How's da Boss?"

Codename: The Boss. Identity: classified to public. Personal Connection: Childhood Friend/Sweetheart. Status: From what you heard, Captain of the royal guard and one of the strongest monsters around. You couldn't help but be proud.

"Oh, Paps? Uh, yeah. He's doing great. Strict as ever though. His Hearn should be hitting soon. He has the guard wrapped around his little phalanges and he is scary as fuck. I don't get why you have me tell you this shit if you can just go and talk to him yourself."

You scoffed at Sans. It was nice knowing these things. Getting your weekly updates was the only thing you looked forward to in this world. Besides, you weren't worth the Great and Terrible Papyrus's time. He wouldn't recognize you and you weren't that strong. At least, you didn't think so. Many monsters here's can single handedly kill several others. You struggled handeling more than five enemies at once. Paps can fight twenty monsters and still come out victorious. Words from Sans, not you.

"Because I'm a useless Skeleton who isn't deserving the grace of his presence."

Paraphrasing, you have to love it. You stare into the eyesockets of Sans. He rolls his pupils within his eyesockets. He squeezes another dose of mustard in his mouth and stands up. He places the bottle back on the counter before jumping out of his seat.

"Thanks Grillbz, put it on my tab."

Grillby flared up a bit. You sighed, taking out your wallet from your pocket. You look over at Grillby. Your own pupils trying to find wherever the fuck his eyes would be in that giant purple flame he had for a head.

"How much?"

He placed Sans's grande total recept on the table. Damn. That is a lot of gold. You were impressed one could spend so much in one place in one year. How papyrus deals with his sorry Ass is beyond you. But you love him anyway. Like a brother (in law~)

You look in your wallet. You have about five thousand gold you've been saving. But that was nothing compared to Sans's bill. You take out three thousand five hundred and pay Grillby. HE seems a little bit content.

"You deserve it. Plus it's an apology for breaking the windows last time."

Grillby nodded, if that's even possible. You slipped out of your chair and exited the bar. Snowdin was a pretty City. Such a shame everyone is so lethal and violent. Well  you were too. You thought back to your childhood with Sans and Paps.

Those... those were the good old days. If only you could revert time...

Boom! Done! I'm sorry. This plot is terrible. TERIRBLE LIKE PAPYRUS!!! Okay I'll stop.

~Eva