FIVE HUNDRED READS!!!

Woah, dang! 

This really makes me happy you have no idea! I'm sorry for only having one oneshot out on a Saturday and it was really bad, but I've been reading a lot recently. And I'll let you guess about who. 

Go ahead, guess.

...

...

Yep, nightmare. And not only nightmare...

Blueberry! 

Yep, those two are my favorites and nobody can convince me otherwise! Whelp, error coming close third. 

Thank you all for reading my trash and commenting and requesting, it means a lot to me and it allows me to do what I love. I'm so grateful. 

Now, I have soemthing to talk about. I was thinking.... should I make a book? Like one big story for either Blueberry or Nightmare? Don't worry the updates on this book will still be daily! But just suggesting...

Also in my seventh period class I literally have nothing to do so I could work on the story there. The reason I'm thinking is because I wrote a little short story called OrginTale: Nightmare on my google docs. I was thinking on Nightmare's backstory and I wanted to write it in my own words. Then I read a bunch of books and it looked awesome! Plus those books get lots and lots of reads!

If you haven't noticed I'm an attention whore.

But yeah. 

Back on the topic of this book I'm so happy! Only at thirty parts and I'm already at five hundred reads! Woo hoo!

Please keep requesting, keep commenting, I'd love to talk to you and I do love to write the characters you love!

~Evangeline Hisahoshi.

(Yes, I used the full name! XD)