Splendid White Lilies Part Two [NaJ_Dream x Reader]

Requested by Author-Is-A-Potato. I had trouble thinking of this one too, but I managed to think of a plot. You ready?

You stand at the counter, a flase face that said you were okay when's you weren't. Your heart was shattered into a million billion pieces. The man you loved was cheating on his wife with you. That was the worst feeling in the world.

No, scratch that. Trying to comitt suicide but being to chicken to do it when you are a woman in her twenties was the worst feeling in the world. But you still had to live with it and keep running your business.

It had been almost a whole week after that incident. You hid the white lilies in the back of th store, where you actually had your living area. A small kitchen, bathroom, and room was hidden behind the shop. That's where you hid the white lilies.

That's when a skeleton man looking quite a lot like the skeleton you loved walked in. A pant of your heart made your smile filter a moment, but you completely ignored it you flashed a fake smile towards someone the customer.

"Hello? Can I help you?"

Dream looked at the kindly lady. She had long sleeves on. Huh, that was odd. Nightmare said she hated wearing long sleeves, saying they got in the way of everything. After a deep conversation with his brother, he got the information of an affair out of him. He was going to see if the other woman was alright after all this.

"Yes, I would like to ask to buy something? If you still have them."

His request struck you as strange. If you still have them? What could that possibly mean? You just smiled kindly at him, acting like everything was okay. These long sleeves were quite annoying, but it was better than flashing scars to everyone. Self harm scars.

"Of course, what kind of Flower are you looking for?"

Dream wasn't sure If it wa best to go with this right off the bat, but it was the only thing he knew about this woman. It was the only way he could start his way of finding the problem and fixing it before it was too late. 

"White Lilies, do you have them?"

You froze. This skeleton man who looked like your past lover was asking for the same flower thst he had said was almost as beautiful as you. His allearance wasn't a coincidence. He was related to Nighty, wasn't he? But you couldn't let that get in the way of customer satisfaction.

"O-of course. May I ask how many you'd w-want?"

Dang it, girl, stop stammering! You sounded weak, hurt, and helpless. Yes, you were all of those things. But someone related to Nightmare didn't need to know that! By Babbitt, you tug on the rim of your sleeves and look down, trying not to let him see how messed up you were.

"A singular, splendid White lily."

As Nightmare said, he first got together with her after placing this flower behind her ear and complimenting her off of it. If he can make her remember these events vividly by force, then maybe he can talk her through whatever she is feeling. Whatever it is, he knew it wasn't good. It obviously hurt her.

"Y-yes.... of course..."

With that, the storekeeper left to the back of the store to get the flower. She must be so torn up about it she keeps the white lilies away from all the other flowers. Dream could sense the melancholy out of this woman. And no matter what

He was determined to help her through it.

Yeah I wasn't inspired too much so I cut it off there. Sorry guys! XD

~Eva