Spoiled~ [Sans x Neko!Reader]

Little miss AmourAntoniette had a nice little request so I have the honor to make it happen.

You were laying in the couch, cuddling and curled up in a kawaii little cat ball. You were a Neko, Manning you were half human and half cat. The humans classified your species as  a type of monster and locked you down here. 

You were somewhat grateful you were also a monster for two reasons. One: your kind was spoiled and treated like pets, or royalty in your eyes. Two: you got to live with sans and Papyrus's as their Pet. And sans? You'd never guess it but he would spoil you rotten~

You heard the front door unlock. Papyrus was over at Undyne's for the day so you knew it had to be your more favorable owner. Besides, Paps as too loud for your fragile ears. You heard his voice in the air. Sans's voice was velvety.

"Hey Kitty, miss me?"

You stretched. You stood up and walked over to your master, who was just a little bit taller than you. Skeletons had the perfect texture of hands to scratch you. You rubbed against him, causing him to chuckle and get you right behind the ears.

Aaaa  now that was the spot. You purred and dropped to the floor. Sans chuckled again a ndr got on one knee, scratching you where you begged to be scratched. It was official, you were a lap cat. 

"Aww, is somebody hungry?"

You perked up. Food! You loved food but didn't eat to much because you didn't want to be one of those plump cars that can barely move around. You liked being cute and skinny, perfect for Sans and Pap.

"Nyah!"

Sans's soul melted at this. He loved the hell out of you. You were so adorable and great to practice his puns on. Not knock knock jokes, he had a knock knock buddy for that.

Sans stood all the way up and walked towards the kitchen. He obeyed a cabinet where he kept the special canned cat food. Yes, he bought the expensive stuff. Anything for his precious little kitty~ 

He opened the can and put the food on a small, square plate and put it on the table for you. You already sat down at the table with a plastic fork and knife Sans had gotten out for you. Just because you were Neko didn't mean too weren't classy!

Sans placed your food on the table and pressed a his teeth on your scalp, in between your ears. You heard him whisper oh so softly:

"Love you, kitty."

You turned around and used your sandpaper tongue to lick his cheekbone. It was how Neko gave kisses! Don't judge! 

"Wuv u too Sansy!"

His face literally went so flushed.

I'm terrible at Neko fics. I'm so sorry.

~Eva