Special Pet [UnderSwap!Sans x Reader]

Okay okay! I'll admit it. I wanted to be papyrus in that comic... IM SORRY I COUDLNT HELP IT!!! I NEED TO WRITE THIS COMIC IN AN XREADER ONESHOT!!!

You don't know how, when, or why, but you were in an arguement,net woth the most adorable little cinnamon roll woth the universe about if he really is the best at absolutely everything. And that's not a lie. Look at him he's adorable! But then, it gets even crazier by the topic going to, and get this, petting. Petting! Crazy right?

"I TOO CAN PET THE BEST! HERE, TAKE MY SPECIAL PET!"

Then he grips your cheeks and pushes his forehead towards you where he pecks it woth his teeth as if he was trying to give you a nice little kiss. Your face exploded in a bkusha dan our heart started racing a million bullion gazillion million dectillion centillion miles per hour.

Blueberry's cheekbones flushed blue but he also had a triumphant look on his face. You tried to hdie your own cheeks woth the collar of your shirt but it was no use. He had won. You grumbled under your breath.

"SEE!? I TOLD YOU THE MAGNIFICENT SANS WINS AT EVERYTHING!!!"

You get a devilish idea. You stand up and walk towards him. You hover your face right in front of his and look in his pupils. His cheekbones were compeltely blue right now. You give him a little peck on the teeth and he explodes in stuttering and embarrassment. You laugh.

"And that's my special Pet! I think I win."

Blueberry freezes and just looks at you. He takes your hand and spins you around so he is holding you into the dip position of a Tango. His blue eyesockets with hearts in them stare into your own eyes, the window to the soul.

"THE MAGNIFICENT SANS NEVER LOSES!"

He presses his teeth romantically against your lips, like a kiss that's gonna turn heated like a a flip of a switch. You kiss him back. You both pull away, humming in delight. You look up at t him with half lidded eyes.

"I surrender, o magnificent one~"

"MWEH HEH HEH!"

Sans laughs in victory before leaning down to kiss you not once more, not twice more, but three times more. He just can't  get enough of your lips~

I'm sorry! It's short but I think it was nice! Besides, I have been a little insecure these past few days and I wanted one romantic one of him that has a fluff element to it. I'm just adding more author's note to increase words. I promise that the next oneshot will be so epic it will be deserving of a final one shot! 

~Eva