Splendid White Lilies [NaJ_Cheating!Nightmare x Depressive!Reader]

Request by Lunacy_LilNightmares. This one was hard to think of, but I think I have a plot for this! Reader is female and insecure.

WARNING: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

You were a florist. Your shop was right next to the Nice Cream Parlor and the Music Warehouse down the street from UnderHigh. You were happy, fragile, and in love. There was a man who would come to your shop every day after school hours.

His name was Nightmare. The Vice President of the school. Every day he would buy a singular lily in different colors. Purple, black, navy blue. Only dark, depressive colors. Colors that symbolizes sadness, grief, and the end of a relationship. Maybe even death.

But one day he came in, several weeks ago, and he bought a is splendid white Lily. He then gave it to you. With a happy smile and stars in your eyes, you heard him say the words you would never forget.

"I'd rather have you than my Muffy any day. Here, take this. A flower as pretty as this needs something to rival it."

Every day since then, he would visit the flower shop and talk to you. Sometimes he would kiss you, sometimes not. Sometimes he would hug you and whisper some nice things in your ear. Once or twice he'd even ask to go to the back of the shop and have some "fun."

This made you beleive be loved you, beleive he was your boyfriend. This made you ebelived he wanted you, only you, and no one else than you. You thought he didn't even think of his ex wife anymore. This made you so happy inside. But sadly, that wasn't the case.

He walked into the flower shop today with the woman holding his arm. Your heart shatters within your chest. You watched Nightmare with his ex wife, happy. They wore rings on their fingers. Wait, rings? Weren't they divorced? Oh no. They got back together... Didn't they?

"Ah, (your name). I need one pure white Lily. The purest one you have."

A pure white Lily, like the one he gave you and promised you that he wanted you more than he could ever want his ex wife... Well... Wife. They were remarried, weren't they? You would back a waterfall of years as you went to go find one.

The splendid white Lily, you plucked it and carefully gave it to Nightmare. You amde sure not to brush his fingers romantically. You wouldn't let that happen. Not when he was so obviously In love with a other woman. He wasn't cheating on you, you were the girl he was cheating on his wife with. You just got in the way.

He left after that, not even paying. You didn't even bother. You have him freebies for making you so happy and "loving" you. You watched him leave, the tears finally escaping. He used you. He didn't love you.

You sighed and went to the back of the store, crying. Where was that one thing when you needed it? The person you thought cares about you most didn't care about you. What do you need to live for anymore?

There it is. A nice pistol,nperfect for shooting in your head. Through the window you watched the happy couple walk into the nice cream parlor next door. Wow, they sure were a happy couple. If only you could have that.

You held it up to your head, knowing it was already loaded and ready to roll. Tears filled your eyes. Nobody gave a damn if you were here or if you died. Why shouldn't you just end it all and go away?

What If somebody needs you? It's very unlikely. Nobody will ever need you. But what if someone out there will? Nobody ever will. But yet... Somebody could...

You fell to your knees, the gun scattering across the room on the ground. You seeped to yourself, crying. Why couldn't you go through with it!? Wow, you really are weak and worthless.

You aren't worth that splendid white Lily....

Okay now that was just pure angsty. Raise your hand if you cried!!!

~Eva