Death By Swagger [Napstabot x Reader]

I really apaologize for the lack of updates. This request is for a little temmie named Janfanfic1232 who was begging for this. Who am I to deny a perfect little temmie like her? So with that said, it's storytime.

This rave was SOOOOOOOO awesome! In Holtland the biggest star and awesome DJ named Napstabot. You wore neon and brought glow stick jewelers to wear in the dark place. Ironic for a place so ilkuminated by fire near the core.

You were having a great time, listening to the music. You were dancing like a,lot of the rest of the monsters. You could even recognize a few faces like you think the fallen human was near and so was Doctor Undyne.

So you were having a good time when Napstabot himself came over the microphone, which had several speakers connected to it through the large building. Oh? Did I mention this was all in the laboratory? Undyne was very leiniant with his little Rave parties here.

"Yo! One lucky fan will have the chance to come up here and sing to some sick beats!"

Sing? Oh no! You don't sing. Ah what the heck? If it was with Napstabot it was worth it. You were Napstabot fan number one. His synths were the reason you lived. He was the coolest, most awesome, most amazing monster in the underground. Even though he isn't a true monster at all... SCREW LOGIC YOURE A NAPSTABOT FANGIRL!!!

You screamed and waved as he activated his jet shoes and hovered over everyone. He looked in the crowd, looking for the best most enthusiastic fan. That's when his scanners that's he had for eye caught onto someone familiar. He thought he knew that face. That was the fan who asked for an autograph of him on her NBT brand headphones but forgot her sharpie! She was a very entertaining person. Why not let her have some more fun? He doesn't forget a true fan. He set his spotlights on her, yelling downwards over the cheering crowd:

"You're up, girly! It's your lucky day!"

You gasped, feeling all attention turn to you and Napstabot swooped down from the air to grasp you. Before you knew it you were piggy backing him back to the DJ station where he had records everywhere and a dubstep track. The lights flashed up at you, filling you with DETERMINATION.

"So, kid, it's your choice."

He smiled wide and gestured to the beats. You saw one record that was oddly colored, being a blue disk with a gray center. The title of the record read death by swagger. You knew this one! It was your favorite! Some even considered this his theme song! Any true fan would know there are seventy three version of the lyrics in undernet. One of them being submitted by you, yourself.

You place the record where it was supposed to go, cranked up the bass and acoustics, and put the dubstep on the loudest possible volume. Nobody needed ears! Besides, you were loud and your voice tended to carry. The music needed to Be loud to keep up. Napstabot, on the other hand, liked the way you think.

Time skip because I don't want to type out the song lyrics. Just listen to the song above and listen, because that's what the next several paragraphs would be.

You finish and swing your head up to look at everyone. They were going crazy, finally having a cannon version of their favorite song. The fact you made it cannon filled you with pride, and DETERMINATION. Yout turned to Napstabot who was grinning, finishing The track and taking the disk away. He held your hand up and flashed more spotlights on you.

"A huge thanks to- uh... what's your name?"

You beamed.

"(Your name)!"

He nodded.

"A huge thanks to (your name)! This will probably be available for you to buy on UnderTunes later in the week!"

With that, the rave continued on and Napstabot kept you nearby. Either that or Doctor Undyne would try to distract you so you would stay or just stay near Napstabot. You didn't care. This was awesome!

Rushed ending, bad story, I'm so sorry.

~Eva