Drop Pop Candy [SprayCray x Childish!Girlfriend!Reader]

Another song fic, yeah. I'm sorry thst I'm doing a lot of these, but I was i soired by both Cray and this song. So deal with me for a while, okay?

Umbrella at your side, it's raining but you close it tight

You held your umbrella as tightly as you could, as close to you as you could. It was raining like crazy today. But the rain always meant there would be lot snow of puddles and lots of puddles meant lots of fun. So you had your rain boots, rain coat, and umbrella. You were on your way to get your boyfriend on this rainy Saturday, hoping he would want to play woth you.

"And how are you?" purred a cat just passing through

You walk down the street over the next block. Your boyfriend, Cray, loved a few blocks away so you had some walking to do. But you'd step in the puddles whenever you could, splashing as much as you could. It made you feel like a little girl again. But you weren't. You were still an immature highschoolers.

Those heels that you like are soaking, but is that alright?

Your boots were already getting water drained to the bottom of your feet, but you didn't care. A perfect rainy day like this was meant to be shared, and you were going to share it no matter what it takes!

Let out a sigh for another day the same as the last

Just a few more houses down! Splash, splosh, splish. Rain fell over you. Wait a second, you were wearing a raincoat! Why did you need an umbrella? Oh, right. You wanted to share it with Cray just in case he wanted it. But that didn't mean you need it now! You close it and hop in the puddles And mucky grass lawns until you're on his doorstep. You knock on the wooden door to his house,

Come on let's try, dye it blue and change it up from the past

The door opens and Cray is standing right there, wearing a dyed shirt he made himself and some baggy shorts. He clearly was planning on staying in all day. He saw you and couldn't help but smirk.

"Hey babe."

"Hi Cray! Wanna play in the rain?"

Reflecting up from a puddle but then gone in a flash

Cray snickered under his breath, reaching over for his hat and some random shoes. Unlucky for him, they happened to be a pair of his daddio's Crocs. So Cray went out wearing a ti dye shirt, baggy shorts, no scarf, his hat, and crocs. He didn't care if he was gonna be judged. His girlfriend wants to play in the rain he is gonna play in the rain.

Is that the most that you can dream or wanted to see?

Cray took the umbrella from you and he opened it for himself to shield himself from the droplets from above. He offered to share it with you. In response you ran from him and jumped into a large spot of his lawn that had a little puddle of water in it. Mud and water splashed up, a big glob of mud stuck on your face. Cray chuckled and shook his head at how adorable his childish girlfriend was.

But look around – Dance up and down

The world is now – Still going 'round

Cray smirked at you. You could fisedly cocked your head back at him. Then cray took a running stsrt you absolutely did not expect. He jumped and splashed right next to you, getting mud all over you both. You wiped the water off your face in disgust.

"Bleh!"

Just feel it pound – We're skyward bound

Move at the top – speed – of – sound

Cray laughs, you laugh. Laughter mixes with the humid air with the rain drizzling over you both. The umbrella now was covering both you and Cray. Cray brought his hand up and he swept a glob of mud you missed from your face.

"Missed a spot, babe."

"Oh you."

Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap
As you're stuck on yesterday, no sun to rise would be okay with me
Every day, every day is okay
Taking it step by step, we'll always move ahead
Our love is growing red, need me more, need you more
You fall down seven more times, I'll be there seven, eight, nine
As we keep trying, we'll find – we're always singing the same tune

I got lazy in the middle of the song, so I only did the beginning and left the chorus alone. Lol. But yeah. I freakimg love Cray! Son of the ultimate OTP with a great story too! I love him! But Blueberry is still bae! XD (tries to sound happy even when she isn't....)

~Eva