Original Song [Napstablook x Reader]

This sad whittle ghost deserves a lot more love. I know characters other than sans don't get as much reads, and that the NaJ stories get more reads, but I want to show that they deserve more love! I may take less sans oneshots and more characters like Papyrus, Asriel, And Napstablook because they deserve it. So please read these. For the blooktunes.

"Hey Blooky, What's this?"

Visiting your favorite remixer and snail farmer became a weekly thing after meeting him for the first time in the ruins. You decided to stay in the underground after a long journey. Asgore let you  after some severe convincing and Toriel coming to save your butt. 

So now they actually have a plan. Undyne would take a soul and collect the others needed to free everyone. Papyrus is the stand in leader of the royal guard, even though the is uneccusary. So now everyone's waiting for the fish girl to come back with the rest of the human souls needed to break the barrier. So far, so good! Undyne has recollected that sixth one and only needs that seventh.

But while you wait for the barrier to break, you were still hanging around with all your friends. Sans, Paps, Alphys, Mettaton, Toriel, Asgore, Asriel, and your bestest freind Napstablook. That's what you were doing right now.

"Oh, that's nothing important. You can, uh, put it down."

You look at the CD case. The title was just blooktunes. It looked adorable with a little drawing of Napstablook on it. You looked back at him while he fiddled with his computer. You put your headphones in and played the CD.

Huh? What was this? This didn't sound like any song you knew. This wasn't so much of a remix as it was an original song. You smiled and couldn't help burn tal your fingers on the case to the tune. It sounded great!

"Wait, (Your name)? Uh! Oh no! I... didn't want you to..."

He was freaking out like a Pac-Man ghost after he eats one of those powerpelletes. Just turn him that's dark blue and BOOM he's a Pac-Ghost. You giggle and take out an earbud, looking at your bestie.

"Blooky, you good? This actually sounds really nice. You should make more original songs!"

Oh wow, now you've seen it all. The armless ghost was blushing at the compliment. He turned around back to his computer, opening a new software. It looked like it had the same beattrack as the song you were listening to. You glanced and read the title: birthday song

Oh, your birthday was coming up soon. That explained quite a lot. You smiled and put your earbud back in, listening to the awesome music blaring into your ears. You giggle to yourself as you hear a small little string of sound you remembered humming to yourself when you first met him.

He knew you so well.

I'm not good at this...

~Eva