Squeeze Your Brain [Sans x Reader]

Warning: this chapter is very punny and is literally one heathers reference. Be warned. Song above.

You were hanging out with Sans at grillby's. You irl just downloaded the game and now you're starting starting to think you've been hacked because the soundtrack behind the resteraunt was different and Sans began SINGING

"I've been through ten resets, they start to get blurry. No point being serious when you're gone in a hurry. My dad left me when I was ten, and a reset's a matter of when."

Wait, GASTER WAS SANS'S DAD CONFIRMED!!!!

"Don't learn all the names, don't bother with faces. All I can trust is Grillby's oasis. Seemed every time I'm about to despair there's A bottle of ketchup right there."

He grabbed it. That's when you irl realized, this was a musical reference. The game was definately hacked. But the voice for sans was really good. And this was comedy gold! You decided not to think and just listen.

"Each bottle's the same from Snowdin to Hotland. Squeezable sides that I love to dig my fingers in. Yeah I pray for my sweet condiment. My sweet, sweet refreshment~"

"Squeeze your brain. Suck on that knob get lost in the pain. Happiness comes when everything numbs, who needs cocaine?"

Cocaine is also confirmed in the Undertale universe. The more you know.

"Squeeze your brain. Just squeeze your brain. Care for a hit?"

Now you had a selection on the screen. You roll your eyes and click on the one that's has frisk say does your brother know you drink all that crap?

"Heh heh, not anymore. Before the first reset, we lived halfway normal. Now it's just me and Paps, we're less formal. He learned to cook pasta I learned to pay rent. I learned the world doesn't owe you a cent."

Heh, clever hacker made the lyrics halfway decent.

"Your planning your future, teenage player. You'll go to some college and marry a lawyer. But they sky's gonna hurt when it falls. So you better start building some walls!"

Okay HOW did sans know your life plan?!

"Squeeze your brain! Swim in the sauce get lost in the pain. Shut your eyes tight 'till you vanish from sight! Let nothing remain!"

"Freeze your brain! Shatter your skull fight depression with pain. Forget who you are, screw your old character. Let go Of the past, forget who they murdered. When the voice in your head says your better of dead, you can't confide in your brother!"

...

"Just Squeeze your brain... go on and squeeze your brain...."

You pushed yourself away from the computer and stomped downstairs. You threw open the fridge and found a bottle of ketchup on the door. You didn't see your mom sitting at the table. You screwed off and threw the top somewhere and flopped on the couch in the living room, beginning to chug the ketchup. You didn't see your dad in the recliner next to the couch.

"Honey, what are you doing?"

You glared at your dad.

"Squeezing my brain."