Possessed Possesor [Sans x Reader]

Why not start with the Classic one? And on that note...

You smirk at stare down the skeleton whom you've met at the beginning of it all. Seeing the pain in his eye sockets fills you with determination.

Determination, what is determination? Why were you so full of it? Why did everything give you it? Or in a better way of wording it... why had everything given you determination; past tense? 

Heh, you'd never know.

You stood before Sans, knife in hand and locket over your neck. You had a crazed look behind your forever closed eyes. Your eyes that were identical to a certain plegian dark mage. Your eyes identical to those of a Pewter City gym leader. Those forever closed eyes. No one will ever get to see the malicious intent behind them.

Sans had his eye glowing in rage. Oh? Was he mad you killed Undyne: hero to all? Or maybe he was mad because you killed Defenseless little monster kid. Nope, neither of those seem to be the source of his rage. Your senses direct to the familiar red scarf tied ever so tightly around his neck.

Nope. He was mad that you killed the great Papyrus: his dear younger brother; the laughing name and easily forgiving skeleton; the spegetti loving innocent; the naive royal guardsman in training; the blind target that still was the easiest to anialate

Sans glared Into your eyes, which you finally allowed to open. Red irises and practically nonexistent pupils sending shivers of fear down his bones, get it? Oh how crazy this all was. It made you just want to laugh at everything.

"Let me ask you a question, (your name)."

You had to give him props, or should you say paps. He had a straight tone and he didn't stutter whatsoever. Looking into the slitted eyes of a murderer. This skeleton had guts despite lacking all of them.

"Do you beleive anyone can become a good person?"

His lousy questions served no purpose. You took a step forward, staggering. The sooner you can kill him the sooner the Frisk inside of you will shut the hell up and the Player controlling you will stop barking out the order in your ear to slaughter sans.

Your stupid determination would lead you straight to your death, a thousand deaths.

"Oh? Then let me rephrase that."

His voice went cold, cold and sharp like the dagger in your hand. Frisk Inside you was wailing for you to stop. Wailing for you to show mercy after a long killing spree. Wailing for you to tell the player no.

Who? Who are you? That must be your question. The emotionally conflicted you controlling your body, no, being controlled within your own body was Chara. Your name, was Chara. But yet you still went by (your name) to conceal yourself from your own mother... from your own brother... to conceal you. From Sans too. Yet at the same time your Fake name was chosen for you too, by the player.

"Do you want to have a bad time?"

The way he said that sent sensations of fear down your spine. But no, you stepped forward again with another stagger, dagger in hand. The player was nudging you, pushing you, slamming you face first into a battle against the last person you want to fight aside from your own brother Asriel.

The worst part is...

You can't control your soul when you fight. That's the player's job.

Why not start by pulling your heart strings? Well, did I?

Note: I edited this for spelling mistakes, so if you see one tell me. Thanks for reading this first Undertale oneshot! Looking back this is kind of cringy.... but then again I'm writing readers for skeletons and monsters. XD

~Eva