Strange Phenomenon [Cross x Reader]

I don't know how to do swap cross so I hope just cross is just fine SIColorsOfTheRainbow. The comic I swung just for entertainment purposes above. Ready? Storytime!

Chara had drug Cross to this universe for more code to restore his own universe, but he felt soemthing off. Chara kept dragging him to scientists, asking the same few questions and then having him kill them for not knowing "such simple things."

ScienceTale was losing all of its pride and joy. There were only a handful of scientists left. One of them was you. You weren't aware of the mass slaughter of the scientist community of your home universe. But you did research anomalies, timelines, and alternate universes. You actually had a few theories on the matter. You also knew things on possession and paranormal experiences. 

That's when the door to your laboratory came down a table the hand of a  sword. There stood a skeleton. He glared at you. You could see that he was possesed. He had all the physical sympotoms of possession. But thins was a different form of possession. It was soul possession. This matter would take more research to make a conclusion.

"So, why are you two here?"

Chara flinched within Cross. She scowled at you, but you couldnt see Chara. Only cross could see her reactions. She was, in fact, connected to him by his soul. Cross looked the scientist dead in the eye. They had a pencil behind their ear and a clipboard in hand. He glanced at Chara, who would tell him exactly what to ask.

"We have questions we need answered. And if you dont...."

Cross rose his blade for intimidation. He did not faze you. You've had weapons pointed at your head many times. Ecspecially when you created that portal to the adjacent demension, that just so happened to be SwapFell.

"If I don't you will take my head? Fine. So be it. I don't know everything, but I hope I can answer your questions. Nothing is worse than having a question always on your conscious." 

Chara didnt need to tell Cross the questions anymore. The three test questions to try their knowledge and then ask exactly what they needed. It was a fair and perfect strategy she made to weed out the idiots.

"First, I need to make sure you out have a wide enough span of knowledge for this. Question One: How many alternate universes are there?"

This question would stump every single scientist. It was the one that got almost all of them killed. All of them except this version's Alphys and Sans, who we're aware of the multiverse. Sans knew because he's been in the void (and fell in love with UnderFell Sans) And Alphys because Alphys was Sans's boss. She became the royal scientist when Gaster disappeared.

"The possibilities for that are infinite. The creator of the universes can create a new one whenever he wishes, correct? But he has a truce with the destroyer of universes at the moment. And before you both ask me how I know, I had a visit to UnderFell and I saw the battle. So I want to know why you two are here."

Yes, you've seen the fight between Cross and Ink, with Sans and Edge (UF!Sans) being used as well. Chara was taken aback again. Cross tried to remain calm but he had a wild, frightful look in his eyescokets. His pupils slightly quivering. You noticed his body language. It was then you could see the faint outline of his possesor. A girl. She looked like a different version of Chara. Of course. The alternate universe these two came from may have had a switch in roles for frisk and sans or something. This topic would need far more speculation. If you can convince them to stay you could research this phenomonon.

Chara was screaming at Cross to kill you. She said you knew too much and She wanted you dead. But Cross was confused. If she knew too much isn't that a good thing? Maybe you could be a useful asset. If they just kidnapped you...

"Come with us."

Cross extended his hand towards you. You look at it. You can see his possesor crossing their arms. You could see his soul was mismatched. A very curious subject indeed. If you joined them you could further advance your research. You took his hand.

"Fine."

That's when Chara and Cross gained a new, smarter ally.

Was that good enough? I hope so because now I have to leave! XD

~Eva