It's not like a LIKE ya, kid. [Tsundere!Sans x Kuudere!Reader]

I didn't know how to do this either so I panicked again. I'm so sorry UndertaleKitten156 but this is going to Be really really bad.

You were hanging out at Sans and Papyrus's place for the day. It was nice, as normal. Life was nice in the underground, that's why you decided to stay in Snowdin with the two brothers and not get caught by Undyne and not have your soul harvested as the fourth human soul.

So you just sat there on the couch next to sans. His face was abnormally blue, but you won't comment on it. You didn't want to accidentally let your feelings slip. Everyhting was already casual so you really didn't want to ruin it.

Sans, meanwhile, was freaking the hell out. This adorable as hell Human was sitting next to him on the couch, but he was the cooler brother so he had to look awesome in your eyes. He knows you see him as a brother because you accidentally called him big bro before. So he has to hide his feelings.

"Sans?"

Your calm voice interrupts his train of thought. He shakes his skull to try and get rid of the heat long lingering in his cheekbones. He focuses back onto you and your gorgeous face. Wait, what? Did he Seriosuly just think that!? Whatever.

"Your hand."

He looked down to see that his bony phalanges were lightly draped over your hand. He pulled away quickly but you didn't move at all. You weren't fazed at all, as if this was routine and to be expected. You were clam.

"A-ah! Geez, sorry kiddo, my bad! Totally my bad!"

Sans, for good measure, shoved his hands in his pockets while sitting down. It was kind of uncomfortable but to make sure he doesn't show any hints of liking you in any way he can't risk his hand so having a mind of their own again.

"It's fine, Sans."

Your calm voice reassured him somewhat. He liked your calm voice, it soothed him. It made him want to keep you forever in his home. It made him not mind being trapped in the underground for eternity. It made him not mind that papyrus was spending less and less time with him.

 Moments pass, you both are just watching MTT. You feel a cool sensation on your leg. You glance down and see Sans's leg brushed against yours. You don't flinch, yet you don't blush either. You just sit there, a small smile palying at your lips. You'd hate to interrupt him again, but you might as well notify him that he is doing this gesture. It was kind of adorable when he reacted like that, you guess.

"Sans."

Sans perked up when he heard you say his name. He looked over at you, a blue blushed he literally just got control over showing him that he was never the one who was in control. He saw you point down. That's when he noticed his leg was brushed agaisnt yours. He fumbled to fold them up criss Cross Apple sauce on the couch with his hands in his pockets. It was very uncomfortable, but he can't have his body going AWOL on him.

"Wow, kid, I'm so sorry! Don't think anything from this! I don't like yanor anything! Oh geez...."

Sans realized what he just said. Wow, classic tsundere sans. Heh, classic. NO TIME FOR PUNS!!! His whole skull was blushing bright blue. He flipped his hood over his skull and turned away so you couldn't see the burning blue mess.

You just stared at Sans, smiling a little. He was adorable when flustered like that. You know what? He basically confessed to you like how a tsundere would do. Why do you need a casual relationship when the feeling's mutual? 

Sans felt a weight on his shoulder. He looked out of the corner of his eyesockets to see... you. You were leaning on his shoulder, inching your hand to entwine with his and your leg brushed up against him.

"Well, I like you, TsunSans."

Sans chuckled.

"Good one."

Again. I panicked. This was even worse than before. Sorry.

~Eva