You Must Be His Pupil [NaJ_Killer x OfficeAide!Reader]

Don't judge me! You've read my stories up to now! DEAL WITH IT!!! I just really REALLY like NaJ Killer!

You finished with the sorting of paperwork for the school for the faculty. Being a senior you had extra space for classes meaning you could take up beung an office aid. You work ecscpecially for Vice Principal Nightmare when he has classes to teach.

Right now, he had a faculty meeting with Mister Error over PaperJam's behavior after getting into so major troubles with Alphys. So you were grading some papers for his Sophomore History class. That's when a student walked in.

"Uh, where's Mister Nightmare?"

The skeleton boy looked very familiar. Oh, right! That was the student Vice Principal Nightmare always brags about! That's Killer. You were told that he used to have a crush on Vice Principal Nightmare. You had a way of being caught by every rumor. It was a perk of being a Senior. You know everything.

"Oh, he's in a meeting. He should be out soon. You're Killer, right?"

The skeleton boy nodded, way more comfortable that you knew who he was. Yeah. He was dating Outer, who was the skeleton obsessed with Astronomy and the study of stars and planets. A real space nerd. You also heard he has lots of bunnies. Vice Principal Nightmare told you that himself.

"Yeah! I'm Killer. Uh, who are you? His secretary?"

You can't help but laugh at that. His secretary? Do you look that old? You place down the paper you were grading right now, ironically belonging to Alphys, and looked at Killer. You had a smile swept over your lips.

"My name is (your name), Office Aide. I have Vice Principal Nightmare's Senior History class at third period, or next period. Might I ask what you need? I might be able to help you myself."

Killer nodded and took out an assignment. It was the History assignment you were grading right now. You took the paper from him. He had a blush spread over his face, looking down bashfully. It was kinda adorable. No wonder Vice Principal Nightmare likes this kid.

"Well, I was on a date last night so I couldn't get the work done. I was going to see if I could turn it in late? Well, it's not late until my class starts fourth period, but I didn't want a late assignment! What kind of best student is late!? So I wanted to turn it in. Please don't deduct too much!"

He was very cute. You couldn't help that. You skimmed over his answers, front And back. All of them were correct. You couldn't rob him of a perfect score. Besides, Vice Principal Nightmare won't notice if you slip it into his fourth period pile, right? You smile at the cutie.

"Don't worry. I won't deduct anything. I will make sure he doesn't notice. Killer, you said you had a boyfriend?"

He was confused why you were worried about that personal detail. And how you knew his date's gender. He never mentioned it. You slipped his one hundred into the right pile before meeting his eyesockets, deadly serious. This Sophomore was cute. You wanted to date him a little bit. 

"Yeah. Outer. I think you might know him if you know me."

You nod.

"I see..."

There was an awkward silence.

"Well, thank you Killer for turning this in before it was too late. You can go back to whatever class you have second period."

You dismiss him formally, holding back a shoo of your hand. He nods, stands up, and leaves like that. That was Vice Principal Nightmare's pupil, huh? A very cute boy. You even got greedy and wanted him for yourself.

Well, you could tell this wouldn't be the end of Killer. You just knew.

This originally was going to be NaJ nightmare but then I realized this was much better suited for Killer. Maybe I'll do Nighty next. Maybe. But for now I must sleep so goodnight my fellow wattpadians.

~Eva