Surprising [UnderFell!Papyrus x Reader]

Okay I think I know what I'm gonna do. I'm sorry and thanks to SIColorsOfTheRainbow. Ready? Also, beware the language. It's way more vulgar than normal.

You couldn't beleive your fucking eyes. You smirked and covered your ,ouch with your lips. Now that was adorable. He had a race car bed. Papyrus! Of all people! Had a race car bed!

You looked back a ton the menacing monster, who had the most serious face imprinted on the front of his cranium. You had that sky look on you, making him both uneasy and curious. A weird confliction if emotions within one's self.

"What the fuck is that look for, human?"

He growled out, despite having no lungs. You pointed your thumb back to the bed and he flushed orange. He covered his cheekbones behind his glove. You sit on the edge of the adorable red race car bed. 

"Fuck you."

Okay now you had full range to have some fun. You grab the end of your shirt and began pulling it up. Papyrus panicked out and rushed over to you and slammed your shrit back down. 

"NOT LITERALLY YOU IMIBICILE!!! That was... very clever..."

He was blushing at the ned of thst, phlanges refusing to let go of the hem of your shirt in fear of I think coming of your person. Wow he was nothing like he seemed to be, and it's was kinda adorable. 

You giggled, it made Paps's soul swell up for a reason. Stupid ass human... why the hell was he feeling this! He was supposed to send the human away to rip out their soul and send it to asgore so they can reclaim the surface as their own! What the hell was he doing?!

"Thank you."

Papyrus heard their voice chirp out. His eye socket set focused on them as they slid off of the bed and out from under his grasp. He watched, standing back upright so he doesn't get scoliosis, as you roamed his room. He watched you take interest in the awesome action figures he has laying on a desk with a large map. He walked over behind you and placed a hand on your soldier as you picked up the General, that was hand sculpted to look like him.

"Ah, The Terrible Papyrus as the Captain of the Royal Guard. Has a ring to it, no?"

You giggled again. The little clay version of Paps was cute. They looked like soldiers, or guardsmen if you want to go as far. Was that for tactics for a war? Possibly for humanity once the barrier was broken forever? It looked very interesting... and hard. You leaned back against papyrus. You could feel him tense up.

"I think you'd make a great General."

Papyrus looked at the tiny human leaning back on him. Their head landed on their spine, which was actually showing just under his rib agenda and connected him to his lower half. His felt his cheekbones heat up. He placed a gloved hand on your head ruffling the hair on your head.

"I'm glad you do. I just have to convince Undyne."

"Mmhmm."

Sans was watching through the crack in the door, holding back his snickering. And papyrus is the one saying he needs to watch out for weakness. Here he was, showing affection to someone. A human no less. Eh, whatever. Sans had better things to worry about.

Besides, he hasn't seen Paps that happy since he was a wee little baby bones. It was worth it to keep his jaw shut.

I tried, Okay? Also, have a nice little baby bones pap for good luck.

~Eva