chapter 149

[ long chapter]

" Hyung wants me to be his groomsman! Hyung wants me! Jeon Jungkook to be his groomsman!"

Oh boy...tae smiles looking at jungkook,who was in his warm embrace right now. Currently they are in tae's room. Tae was sitting on the bed & jungkook was kneeling on the floor while embracing tae...tae wasn't seeing Jungkook's face...but he can realize how happy he was right now.

I know...i know...get up now gukkie...floor is freezing i bet...tae smiles.

Jungkook raise his head & looks at tae.

Does that mean he accept me now?? Jungkook asks.

Tae smiles widely...

He accepted you long ago,pabo...

This groomsman thing,you knew it from before,didn't you?? Jungkook says pinching softly on tae's cheek.

Ouch...tae giggles.

When??jungkook asks widening his eyes.

Hyung actually wanted you to be his groomsman from long ago...he told me about this when we were in korea....he was just not admitting it & saying that " He doesn't like you"....tae quotes the part with his Fingers,smirking.

Jungkook smiles widely.

I thought you already figured this thing when in the the store i made you wear the groomsman suit....tae chuckles.

I didn't,because i also made you wear lots of out fit that day,including that gown...& we make out in the changing room...so after that i didn't notice anything because i was so into in our world...you spelled your charm...jungkook softly kisses on tae's lips.

Gosh! Smooth CEO! Tae slaps on jungkook's arms.

Jungkook hides his face on tae's lap.

You worked so hard gukkie,i am so proud of you. You respected my words about family,you respect my family...you did everything to earn their love...i am so happy that i can't we for anything more. Tae says softly.

Jungkook keeps silent for some moments.

You know i didn't know before what family actually is....jungkook paused.

I told you countless times before...that for me,my mom was only my family...for other members,i never felt that attached to. No,actually for my dad,i felt attraction sometimes..sometimes i felt running towards him & hug him tightly asking " Why don't you love me! Love me back! I need you in my life...why don't you need me! I am your son!"

Jungkook smiles.

I rehearsed this countless times inside my head..but couldn't courage up ever to do that..i know if i did,then i wouldn't miss out how helpless dad was..we could be a happy family...my childhood would be amazing....i still regret if i didn't waste my time i hating dad,family...i would have so happy at that time....now i realize what's the meaning of family....

Family...jungkook smiles...family is like a sweet breeze in spring..the more you let it absorbe your soul..the more you feel at peace..it's like a mini heaven...i didn't know this feeling before until you make me realize that...now i know how important family is..how happiness it feels to be with family....jungkook kisses on tae's palm...tae smiles looking down ta him.

You know...though i have my family...still i always felt a emptiness always inside me...emptiness of not having any siblings....i know i have rose & doyum...i am not saying i don't consider like my own siblings...but still...i didn't tell you before probably,mom had some complications in having another kid..dad didn't bear to see mom going through all those struggles again...they wanted to raise me up with all the love they had inside them..so it explains why i don't have any other siblings..still..i think....it feels great to have an elder sister or elder brother of your own,around you,to guide you....if i had an older brother...i am sure he wouldn't let me take wrong decisions in my life...would stop me doing stupid things...would make me realize what dad had been through...would be with me...would pat my head...would scold me..then hug me back...tae keeps silent for a moment.