chapter 85

Are you nervous??

Tae says looking at younghoon...younghoon & he was sitting in a conference room with younghoon,jin,namjoon,jimin & yoongi..hoseok wanted to come..but couldn't because of an important client meeting.

but couldn't because of an important client meeting

Y..yeah...a little...i have never attended something like a board meeting before...i don't even know what happens there.i don't think i can say something when someone will ask.um a...ah...i don't know...nervous... Scared...mix of those emotions..i am not even a part of your family to attend that meeting..i am not worthy of being there.....younghoon says looking down...aren't you afraid??

First...the day you have entered in this house..you have become one of 'kims'..so never ever say that again that you are not part of this family..i will be very mad & hug you tightly every night as a punishment if you say that again...& 2nd..you asked me if i am scared...actually a board meeting is new for me too...but...you are seeing that man?? Tae points at jin...

you are seeing that man?? Tae points at jin

He is basically my mom...i can imagine how my mom was just by looking at him..if someone ever raise their voice at me..he will show them whose kid am i..that person will think twice again messing with him..even come near me..next..the person beside him..joonie hyung..he is a man shield..he protects all of us silently..never says anything..but we know..no one can touch us if he is around...jimin...he cares for all of us blindly..he can do anything to make sure we are alright...& the man besides him?? Yoongi hyung...if anyone ever think of hurting me..or even wanna touch me..not only me actually..all of us...he will throw that person to the sea...if that person comes back alive by any chance...he will make sure to throw him again...if this guys are around me..i never get nervous..scared...or anything...they are my strength...i know they won't let anything happen to me...same goes to you...if anyone even lay a finger on you,they will chop that person's finger....thatz what kims brothers do for their brothers..