chapter 43

Tae can feel jungkook's warm breath on his ear...his whole body trembles suddenly...

Blushing he push jungkook away from him...

Wh..what are you talking about??

Tae says shattering looking other side...

Jungkook chuckles looking at him...

Are you shy???

Who's shy here??i...i am not shy...you are shy...your whole family is shy....tae says...he was trying so hard to be angry...

Jungkook smirks again hearing those...

Yeah..yeah...right...he says drying his hair...

Tae steals a glance of him...he gulps seeing the heavenly sight in front of him...

Jungkook looks......

Hot!!!!!!!!!

Tae tries hard to not look at him

Tae tries hard to not look at him..but his eyes betrays him...he feels kinda touch jungkook's hair right now to feel how soft they are...but when he realize what he was thinking...he curse himself in mind...

You know..you don't have to steal glances to look at me...right?? You can look at me as much as you want..only you have the access...

Jungkook smiles...

Tae's ears turns red hearing that..

I..i was not looking at you...

Yeah...i know...i was just saying...Jungkook says smiling softly...

I..i should go now...it's late now...my hyungs will be worried..tae says lifting his blanket...

Not before having dinner..you didn't eat anything since lunch...you can go home after having dinner..i will drop you home...

You...you don't have to...i will call my driver...

But don't you think if you call your driver here your hyungs will know about today's incident eventually?? Jungkook says looking at tae...as far as i know you...i don't want them to know about this....

Yeah...tae nods slowly...

Then i will drove you home....now give me some moments...i will cook something for you....

You will cook???? You know how to cook???

Tae says wriggling his eyebrows...

Yeah...i have to...i live alone here...i have to cook for myself everyday..right???

You live alone???where's your parents living in?? Tae asks confusedly...

Um...i just live alone...long story....

Tae feels Jungkook doesn't want to talk about this topic..he keeps silently...

Leaving alone doesn't feel that bad actually...i am used to it..but recently i am feeling if someone else lives here with me,a certain someone with angelic face,mole near his eyes & under his lips...with silver color hair...who's name starts with 'T'...that would be great...what do you say???