chapter 54

After five days

Tae was walking on the school hallway..his headphone was on..it was loud music running on..he was walking looking down...

Suddenly two stronger pair of hands grabs him & pulls him inside a room....

St~

Sshhhhhhh......

Tae smiles softly when a familiar fragrance reach his nose..those two pairs of hands hugs him from behind..resting the head on his shoulder...

What are you doing sensei?someone could have seen us...tae says smiling...

I don't care...jungkook says griping on his hold tightly...i missed you..this school has two days weekend..i don't like it!! I can't see you in these two days..i hate it..i want to see you 24/7..

You should care sensei...it would be bad for your job if someone see us like this..yo~

Suddenly jungkook touch his lips on tae's neck...

Ah..! Unknowingly a whimper comes out from tae's mouth...

I told you...i don't care...even if someone see us...i didn't see you this days..i can't explain how did i pass my days..so i am gonna do whatever i want now.. & only you are my priority now...i don't give a damn what others think.let me enjoy this moment with you please...

Jungkook kiss on tae's neck...he starts covering that place with his kisses...

J..jungkook...it was hard for tae talk properly...

Jungkook unbuttons two Button of tae's uniform from behind..then turn tae towards him..

We..we...ah..jungkook...tae close his eyes when jungkook was kissing him..jungkook starts kissing on tae's bare chest...he looks up to see tae closing his eyes & biting on his lower lips...jungkook deepens his kiss & sucking on tae's collarbone leaving a hickey there..on tae's white milky skin..that hickey was shouting loudly....

Mhmm....tae covers his mouth with his hand...

Jungkook rises up & holds tae's hand...

Don't cover..i want to hear you...

S..sensei...we can't do this here...it's your..room....someon~

Jungkook covers tae's lips with his own...

He push tae against the door...

Jungkook starts kissing tae passionately...he carries tae in his lap..tae's back was touching the door..tae warps his hands around jungkook's shoulder..they were kissing each other with the same ecstasy...

The heat of their kissing was rising up..tae slides his hand into jungkook's shirt clawing on jungkook's bare shoulder.

Sensei....i....

Knock knock....

Tae widen his eyes in shock..he panicks looking at jungkook..who was not that much bothered about someone will see them..but rather than they couldn't finish what they were heading too..he smiles seeing tae panicking...he kisses on tae's forehead...

Don't worry...i am here...

Jungkook smiles...then he looks at the door...

1 minute...jungkook shouts...then he holds tae's hand & drag him with himself...

Come in!! Jungkook shouts again...

Kookie..are you bu~rose says entering but stops seeing tae there holding a book standing in front of jungkook's desk.