chapter 117

*woof woof*

Jin opens his eyes feeling tannie jumping on him barking..birds were cripping outside..so it's morning,he thinks...he looks at the window..a little light was coming through it..so it's early in the morning...

He looks at yeontan...who was looking at him happily..thinking if jin can take him for walk..

Jin smiles at him...then pats his head...

Good morning tannie...

Woof woof!

Tannie replies to him excitedly...that's what he does everyday when tae wakes up holding him rolling in his bed.

Jin sees him jumping for sometimes..then looks down at niana who was on his chest,clenching on his tee..mouth slightly open..& her done hair is all messed up again..her one leg was on jin...snoring a little...& sometimes rubbing her nose in irritation when her hair was disturbing her in her sleep...she was sleeping so peaceful like it wasn't the first time she met jin...like she has been known jin for many years...she was completely trusting jin..& accepted him as her family wholeheartedly...

Jin chuckles when she starts rubbing her nose again...he takes her hand off her nose...grabs her hair band...& bind her hair up making sure she doesn't wake up..then he looks at her peaceful sleeping face...it was too innocent that he keeps looking at her...

"I wish me & joonie have a daughter like y~~~"

Jin stops his thought right at that moment..he remembers what happened yesterday..he doesn't wanna think of anyof it right now...& obviously not about namjoon...

Jin keeps lying like that for sometimes..the steps down from the bed...he puts two pillows besides niana so that she doesn't fall off the bed...

Take care of your sister tennie..i am going to make breakfast...don't let her fall down from the bed..okay??

Woof woof...tannie replies immediately...

Good boy...

Jin enters washroom to freshen up..
.
.
.
.
Master u need anything?? Peter asks looking at jin...who was making breakfast..

No Peter..i am making pancakes for niana & all..make sure to serve it with Nutella & caramel syrup when she eats...what time is it??

It's 6:30 am master...

Oh..they are not gonna wake up soon..i have made something else too...remember to heat it before...only serve my breakfast after i am done with it..

Peter nods...

Serve milk...no sugar in master joonie's milk. Vanilla sugar syrup for taetae..chocolate syrup for minnie..yoongi & hobi will have coffee,but don't make it too strong..i have made omlet for hoonie..he doesn't like pancakes...so serve it with extra cheese...& make chocolate milk for niana,taetae,minnie & hoonie..

& for you master?? Peter asks.

Tea will be fine for me..thank you..

Peter bows & leaves...
.
.
.
.
Dining hall

Jin was having his breakfast silently...Peter was standing behind in case he needs something..

Peter..

Yes master...

Don't forget to remind joonie master he has a file in my room..a blue color file.he needs it for todays meeting. It's very urgent..i have organized his clothes already..his shirt tie & pant are on his bed..if he needs other one,just tell him everything is clean & organized in the cupboard..if he doesn't like that tie color,he can change it,i put it in thr front..it will be easier to find them..his socks are in the lower drawer.tie clip,watch & everything is in the drawer besides it..in case he can't find it..tell him where it is...got it??