side story 4

"Get the fuck away from me!! "

Yeonjun gets hit on the door hard on his back when soobin push him harshly... He was looking at yeonjun, panting...

What the fuck do you think you are doing!

Soobin asks again...

Yeonjun looks at him in the eyes...

Are you stupid... Can't you see i was kissing you?

He asks furiously...

That's what i am asking you... Why are you kissing me? Soobin says in anger..

Whom should i kiss? He gets a question back in reply..

I fucking don't know.. But it's definitely not me you should kiss right now...

Yeonjun keeps looking at him... Then looks down... & takes a deep sigh..

"I was right from the beginning... You are stupid..."

What the fuck dude! Soobin almost shouts...

You are fucking confusing me..are you nuts? Stop kidding around... You took your prank too f~~

"It has to be 'you' "

Soobin's words get interrupted when yeonjun suddenly says that...

What? He asks frowning... Yeonjun looks at him...

I said.. It has to be you...

He walks towards soobin.. Soobin takes few step behind, startled...

The person i will hold, it has to be you... The person i will smile for... It has to be you.... The person i have to see everyday... It has to be you...

Yeonjun keeps saying while walking.

Soobin flinch when yeonjun grabs his hand all of a sudden...

How idiot you can be soobin-ah! How can you miss it when all the time i am doing is giving you hints about it... & all you are doing is acting dumb...

W.. What are you saying... Soobin asks startled...

Yeonjun rubs his forehead hearing that...

Soobin-ah! Isn't it obvious already? I don't like you hanging with others.. I don't like you near others.. Even if it's niana.. I don't like it... & after that kiss... Didn't i already express what i want actually??

Yeonjun holds soobin's face in his palm..

" i want you soobin-ah.... I want all of you..... I LOVE YOU "

what?! Soobin jolts..

You are joking...

Do i look like someone who is joking right now? In this situation? I might joke sometimes... But i don't joke about my feelings... & obviously...

He says leaning a little....

I won't kiss anyone jokingly... If i don't like that person....

Soobin keeps looking at him widening his eyes...the whole thing, he was processing it at once...he looks at himself... Then again looks at yeonjun...

You are nuts.. I am a man!

He says in disbelief...

" you can't like me!! "

Hey!!! Yeonjun suddenly push soobin on the wall gripping on his arms caging him harshly...soobin flinch looking at his scary face...

" you have no right to tell me whom i should love or not. I love you. That's my problem. Who are you to judge that?? I didn't ask you before liking you. Not like i am asking for your permission now too. & listen "