chapter 102

[Messy chapter warning]

I heard chany is gonna bring his 'lover' tonight...

Sunmi asks entering the VIP room...kris,tao,luhan,chen & their girlfriends looks at her...some of their girlfriends scoffs as they don't like sunmi...

Yeah...but oh hello by the way..why your all focus always falls on chany?? Luhan asks smirking looking at sunmi...

Because he deserves that?? Sunmi says nonchalantly...then she looks at the girl sitting beside kris...

Will you mind sit somewhere else??

Why should i?? Kris's girlfriend says irritedly..

Because i told you so??

Sunmi says with the same expression...

Who do you think you are..

I am their friend?? Friends before hoes..remember?? Sunmi replies...

Who the fuck you think you are talking to..i~~~ kris's girlfriend tries to say but kris stops her...

Babe...

She looks at kris hearing that...

Step aside..let sunmi sit here...kris says looking at his girlfriend...

What are you talking about??? Kris girlfriend says....

Kris softly kisses on her cheek...please??

She looks at her for sometimes...then stands up scoffing & sits another place....

Sunmi sits beside kris...

Stop doing that...will you?? Kris says rolling his eyes...

Stop doing what?? Sunmi asks...

Ruining our love life?? That was the 2nd you shusshhed my fifth girlfriend...you did something like that with chen too...& luhan...his one was worse..you pretend like you were sleeping with him...& about tao...it's your luck that he does give a fuck about this nonsense....kris says smirking...

Ah...whatever..sunmi says taking a glass in her hand...answer about what was i asking...

What?? About chany & his lover?? It's true...we were bugging him from a long time...he was quite popular back then & still is..but never allow anyone to come close to him..when we heard he has a Lover...we were curious...that person probably really hotter..so we wanna see her...so yeah...chen replies taking a sip from his glass...

Hotter than me? I don't think so...sunmi replies...it's unfortunate for him that he rejected me...

& it's not like you that you are still trying...tao replies....stop irritating him..will you?? He doesn't come to any gatherings anymore because you make a scene everytime...