chapter 13

[ four days later ]

Hyung...what happened to you???

Tae asks worriedly looking at jin...jin's  eyes were puffy red...he didn't sleep all night.actually he didn't sleep properly from the day namjoon left...his nights are passing by crying...he tried calling namjoon's for the whole night..but every time it end into voice mail..he tried calling his secretary..but she couldn't give him any satisfying answer...jin couldn't sleep after that at all....every time he closed his eyes,he saw namjoon's face..his teary eyes...his sad smile...

his sad smile

No..nothing tae...just not feeling well...jin replies in a low voice...

You never take care of yourself hyung...you always treat yourself carelessly...that's won't do hyung...tae says in a sad voice...

I..i will take my care taetae...baby...can you do me a favor?? Jin says looking at tae...

Tae's heart shurnks seeing jin's eyes...something happened...something definitely happened..

Why are you saying like that hyung..favor???.you will order me...& i wish definitely do it...tell me what is it???

Can..can you call namjoon...my number is not going through....

I am calling him right now...tae dials namjoon's number...

Can you put it on the speaker...jin says pleading...

Tae puts his call on speaker..

Taetae...

Namjoon's voice comes from the other side....jin's heart starts beating fast...

Hyung..how are you hyung.....

I...i am ok taetae...

Hyung your voice doesn't seem to be okay to me...are really okay hyung?? Now tae knows something is definitely off...

Y..yeah tae...just a little bit tired....um...tae...

Yeah hyung??

Um...how..how is hyung??? Namjoon asks from the other side..

Tae looks at jin...he was hearing everything with foaming tears in his eyes...he shakes his head not to tell him he was there..

H..he is okay hyung...tae replies in a low voice....

Is he taking his food properly?? Did he have his breakfast before going to the restaurant today??

He did hyung....

Can you do me a favor tae??

What hyung?? Tae asks...

Can you take care of him?? He always treats himself lowly..doesn't take care of himself properly...

Tae was looking at jin when he was talking with namjoon...he was normal..he was trembling...

Jin whispers...ask him to come home taetae....