chapter 141

Hello hyung...

Tae says smiling looking at Robert.

Hello mr.kim...robert says bowing.

Oh no no! Tae holds robert's shoulder so that he can't bow....he raise him up again.

Jungkook smiles looking at them..

Don't do that to me. I am your younger...& you are guk's hyung,you are mine hyung too...i can't bear it if you be that formal to me...

Robert smiles a bit...

What!!! You smiled!! Jungkook says in disbelief...

That's because he is not a silly like you....robert exclaims not giving it a damn.

Tae looks at jungkook...he takes his tongue out making a face...Jungkook sighs.

" This whole world is against me" Jungkook says sighing.

Not this whole universe...but i am totally against you...robert says scoffing.

& yoongi hyung too...tae says chuckling.

Yeah...& mr.kim too...robert says repeating after tae.

I should go somewhere far far away...jungkook says looking out the window.

I am on your side though....then if you wanna leave me & go somewhere far away..then...~~ tae says pouting.

I am not going anywhere leaving you alone babe...i was kidding...sorry...jungkook replies softly.

Robert first looks at jungkook...then looks at tae.

" That's the cringest thing i have ever seen " Robert says bluntly..

Jungkook looks at him....

No that wasn't...that was romantic though...i really feel sorry for your girlfriend...how she bear an unromantic boyfriend like you?? Jungkook sighs.

Shut up...i do romantic stuffs too...Robert scoffs.

As in? Jungkook says warping his hands around tae.

As in i hear all her complaints silently...whatever she say...

Jungkook frowns...

That's because you don't like to talk that much,you know if you say anything in between you have to talk more...that's why you stay silent..jungkook replies.

What? No..bullshit...robert denies immediately.....i take her to watch movie too! Isn't that a romantic thing to do,taehyung??

Definitely hyung..tae says smiling.

Don't fall into his trap babe...i am sure he takes her to see some action movies n all...& if it's a romantic movie,i am sure he falls asleep in the middle of that movie,or way before that...jungkook makes a face like kids.

Robert frowns..& looks at jungkook..

" How do you know???"

See! Jungkook says excitedly looking at tae...i told you.....!

Tae chuckles hearing all those....

You want a beating?? Robert asks.

Huh! You won't dare to...jungkook rolls his eyes standing in a little distance..

Okat...try me...Robert says stepping ahead..

But tae stands in between in time & holds those too...