chapter 33

Tae leaves jungkook's room & stands in front of the door still for some moments...

his head was totally blank...he didn't realize his body was burning like this when he left home this morning..if jin would know...he would never let him come to school....he doesn't know how did he ended up here..

he doesn't want to lie..but..today..he only came to school just to see jungkook once..he was dying inside after that day..he might told him his feelings ended..but he wasn't actually able to think anything but jungkook...

his mind..it was always playing with him..this never happened before...or you can say...he never fell in love before...

after he got betrayed last time...he was not able to believe anyone again...but he did...

not only believe...he fell in love...thaz why it was so hard for him when jungkook told him he was a mistake..that kiss was an accident..his heart broken into pieces...

but this traitor heart...it again wanted to see him..form far away...just once....but when he arrived...he saw the most irritating sight in front of him...he doesn't want to see....rose holding jungkook...at the school entrance...he didn't know what he should react...his mind was loosing seeing them both together...

he didn't want to confront them..but jungkook pulled him in his room...tae was shocked first...then anger emerge his whole mind...

How could you sensei...how could you....that girl...she clearly likes you...you didn't tell her to stay far away...you kept silent...

miss rose....she told you she is your girlfriend....she...even kissed you....if that was not true...why didn't you push her away?? Why didn't you tell her she is not your girlfriend??...you choose to keep silent for them all..

but when it was my turn...you choose to push me away from you saying i am just your student...

i accepted that...right??i kept my distance from you...then why you are playing with me now saying you love me?? I was crying in front of you...i never felt this way for anyone..you didn't come for me a single time to console me...you consoled that girl in the camping that day...but for me...you choose not to...what am i to you sensei??

A person doesn't treat his student like this too..moreover..you slapped me sensei....what do you see me as?? A trash??i told you everything...how did people choose to leave me before...my parents...my ex...i told you....but you choose to do the same...i believed you...who am i kidding...

not only believe...i loved you...but you choose to shatter that love into pieces...why you guys always choose to break my heart...you love me?? Don't play sensei...you are making me feel like dying...you are my first love....

"how could you sensei!!!!!!"

Tae's body was trembling...not only because of fever...but also because of his broken heart...his tears were flooding from his eyes...not only because he was hurt inside...also because he said those rude words to jungkook....he didn't wanted to...but the sight from this morning...was not leaving his mind..it was hurting him a lot.....

Tae walks slowly trembling...holding the wall....struggling....he suddenly feels his head was spinning...his legs starts stumbling...it was hard for him to keep balance...he almost fell when someone hold him from behind...

Tae???

Tae looks behind...

Baek ssi....

Oh god...what happened to you??? Your body...it's burning...when did you arrive??where were you till now....why i always see you in this kinda state...god...tae....baekhyun says worriedly...let...let me take you to the infirmary....