chapter 92

[A/N : this is gonna be a messy chapter too.many incidents will be there..so read it patiently..forgive me if i am wrong in anywhere]
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey gukkie...missed me??

Jungkook looks at tae with his mouth slightly opened...he pinched on his hand to see if he was dreaming..if tae was really there or not.....but no....tae was standing in front of him...with blurry eyes..but it's true he is right in front...

T..tae...y..you came here? In our home?? Jungkook says flowing in lots of emotions...

Yeah..tae swings his whisky bottle...he was wobbling a lot....why..is anyone else in there??

Tae says smirking...

Jungkook keeps looking at him for sometimes...it feels like tae will fall anytime...he was scared of that....

No..there isn't anyone except me..you know i live alone...

Who knows..tae says wobbling taking a step back...jungkook reach to hold him...

Don't touch me...tae says taking a step back...

Jungkook looks at him sadly...

Then suddenly tae takes a step ahead and puts his head on jungkook's shoulder...

Jungkook widen his eyes...

Why i am seeing two jungkook's gukkie?? & why everything shaking?? Hold your house gukkie...it's spinning..

Jungkook smiles a little hearing that...he warps his hands around tae...

D..don't touch me....

Okay..i won't touch you...but he doesn't let go off tae...because he knows if he let go..tae will fall down...

You are drunk...

Really?? I thought thatz your privilege only...tae says murmuring...

Jungkook keeps silent for sometimes...then suddenly without saying anything,jungkook picks up tae in his lap...

What are you doing! Put me down!

You are stumbling...you will fall down & get hurt...jungkook replies softly...

What does that have to do anything to you??? Tae says in a drunk tone...

Anything related to you..that concerns me...thatz my business...& i am not putting you down until i reach my couch...jungkook says firmly...

Tae keeps silent after that...warps his hands around jungkook's neck...

Jungkook's heart was racing fast...tae..tae is in his embrace...not that he forced tae to come here...tae willingly came...jungkook was......happy....after a long time...

Jungkook walks carefully holding tae in his embrace...then puts him down on the couch softly...

He turns to go to his room....tae sits there silently seeing him going...

After a few minutes jungkook returns back holding a blanket in his hand...he comes down stairs...

Tae was looking at him without saying anything....

Jungkook comes & kneels down before tae....then puts his foot in his lap...tae's feet were freezing cold....jungkook rubs on tae's feet to make it better...

Then he puts tae's feet on the couch...& covers him with the blanket properly......

Why are you covering me!! It's so hot in here! Tae says in daze rubbing on his neck..