chapter 108

I am gonna kill that bastard!!!!!!

Jin says entering kim mansion...he kicks his shoes off to god knows where...

"Woah!!! Whose funereal we are attending in???" Hobi says shoving a chips on his mouth.

Shut up hobi...younghoon says from behind,who was holding a bowl of kimchi in his hands...he put that on the kitchen counter...go over to jin who just sat on the couch...fuming in anger...

Younghoon sits beside him...then holds his hand...

What happened hyung?? You went to buy cake for niana?? Something went wrong??

" You went to buy gift for niana alone??? Cheater...i want to buy something for my niece too..." Hobi whines...

Younghoon looks at hobi...

So not the time hobi.so not the time....he says sighing...zip up your mouth for now...then he looks at jin...

What happened hyung...he asks again...

That bastard took away the cake i wanted for niana...he got on my nerve so bad...

Thatz bad hyung...younghoon says softly...but calm down..okay??i know your day didn't start well..but let's make it better now...let's bake a cake for niana...i am sure she will love a cake baked by her uncle..more than a cake baked by others..

Yeah..i will help you too...hobi says from behind...

You don't know anything about baking...what are you gonna help at?? Jin asks confusedly...

I am gonna taste batter for you...tell you it is right or not..that will be a great help..hobi says confidently...

Jin sighs...

Come here...he says looking at hobi...

Hobi walks towards him with small steps..he was so sure jin will be pulling his ear now...but his utter surprises...jin pulls him in a warm embrace...

Thank you for always being my sunshine kiddo...thank you so much...

Hobi warps his hands around jin....

Younghoon pulls his phone & clicks a picture of them quickly...

I am so gonna make it my wallpaper....he says smiling.

he says smiling

.
.
.
.

Bring me those choco chips hoonie....jin says making his batter...i still can't believe that bastard took that cake away...

What's happening here?? Tae says walking inside...he was holding a milk glass in his hand..he was about to tell jin that he is not gonna drink that...but younghoon mouths him not to...tae looks at him confusedly....