chapter 26

Wait...what!!!

Jungkook was still looking at the door after tae left....

He....how...what??? He doesn't regret that kiss?? He...he has feelings for me?? ..but....i thought...i thought he hates me...he disgust that kiss...i thought hates everything about me after that day..that's why he was not coming to school these days...but what the truth was....he loves me!!!!!...& all i was doing...avoiding him....i was hurting him...i was sending him away from me on purpose...i....aghhh!!!!!!! How horrible i am...how can i be this brutal..i made him like this...i kissed him first...actually i was the one who was at fault...but i was treating him like that...still...he loves me?? Why??? God!! I hurt him...i hurt him badly...he was so much in pain..he was crying....jungkook clenched on his chest....he was hurt...he will never forgive me..i messed up everything...he...he came to tell me his feelings...but...but he saw me with rose...he misunderstood us....how can i tell him now that there is nothing between me & rose?? How can i tell him now that rose was just messing up?? How can i tell him that rose is like this from her childhood...& how the fuck i can tell him that now...that rose is my

"Cousin"????

He will never believe that now..he will never believe me now that rose came here to take back to my home..my father sent her here...tae will never believe me now.....he hates me...i told him that kiss means nothing to me..that was an accident..when the actual truth is after that day i can't think anything else except him..how can i tell him that that wasn't an accident for me..that kiss..that night...those are the sweetest memory of my life...how can i make him believe that now....he was crying like a baby...i made him cry....& now it's hurting me like hell....i have to tell him...i have to tell him everything...otherwise...he will be hurt..i can't let that happen.....

Jungkook walks towards the door...he holds the nobs & almost opened it...when some words comes in his mind.....

I..i promised in front everyone that i won't date anyone of my student...now how can i confess my feelings to him?? If..if anyone finds it...they will tarnish tae..they will isolated him..his friends...they will leave him..& all that will happen because of me...what if..what if he becomes like baek...what if he creates a wall around him & start having social anxiety disorder?? What if i ruin his future??i already hurt him..he is not like this...he doesn't like men...what if he is just infatuated towards me...i can't destroy his life..his brothers...his friends...they are everything for him...what if everything gets worse???

Suddenly jungkook remembers tae's words....

I will give up on you sensei...

Jungkook takes his hand from the door...isn't that better?? He will not get hurt in this way...he will forget me eventually...right?? There is a better future for him ahead...if i takes my step back from him...he can create his future beautifully...then how can i ruin it with my own hands....he can have a beautiful life with someone else...with someone more deserving...do i deserve an angel like him?? I will only make everything worse....

& my feelings??? What about that?? I can burry it inside me...i can burry the fact that from that day all i am thinking about.. is him... All i am checking his name that if he came to school or not...all i am doing spending my night sleepless...my heart is racing everytime i am thinking about that night...i can burry them all inside me if that can secure him..i can burry them all if that makes his future as a normal one...i can do that....

But why hus words "giving up " Is hurting me this much...??? Time will heal everything...right?? If he gives up on me...i can hold myself...right???

Tae was walking alone on the hallway...his heart was aching so much....he did the same mistake again...he trusted the word "love" again....& look....everyone proved him wrong...sensei proved again that he doesn't deserves to be loved....