chapter 19

Is everyone here??? Jungkook says looking at the list of students...

Nooo....baek says from the crowd...taehyung is still not here...he says worriedly...

Jungkook looks at him...can you call him?? He says..

I did..but he is not picking up his call...

Give me his number...baek walks towards Jungkook &gives tae's number to him...

Jungkook calls tae..but it ends up on voice mail everytime...Jungkook looks at his phone for sometimes...then sighs...he frowns his eyebrows...

Where are you tae...?!

Okay students...hop on the bus first...i am calling your name..hope in one by one...Jungkook says looking at the students...

Jungkook starts calling students name..

Isn't taehyung coming??? Ahh!!!! I am not feeling like going too...a girl from the crowd says pouting...other girls start whining too...

Jungkook looks at them coldly...

Stop making noises & get on the bus...

While calling students name...Jungkook was still looking at the school gate....he was feeling restless inside...

Stop feeling like that Jungkook..he is just a student..he will go or not..thatz his decision...you are a teacher...treat him just like a student..he is nothing to you...

Jungkook thinks in mind clenching his fist...

Okay...so everyone's got on...we...we should start now...he says looking at the gate for the last time....he gets on the bus....

He sits on front disappointed...he sighs again..

Start the bus....Jungkook says looking at driver...he starts the bus...in disappointment,Jungkook puts his earphone on & close his eyes....

After ten minutes...

Hey, stop the bus!!!!!

Baek looks outside hearing a familiar voice...he pop out his head out of the window....

Tae!!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook jolts & pulls his earphone out hearing tae's name..he smiles looking down..but immediately stops laughing...

Focus jungkook..focus on the 'student' thing....

...everyone was popping out their head from the windows... Specially girls..

Awwww!!!!!!!! He is so 🔥....!!!! They scream loudly.....he knows skating too!!!!!!!! Um gonna die!!!! Thatz too hot.... Girls start fanning themselves with their hands...

Hey...stop popping your head out...it's dangerous...jungkook says shouting....everyone steps back from the window....then jungkook looks out of the window....

His mouth slightly opens at the sight....

Is he even real??? He murmurs...