chapter 8

Tae left his classroom in anger...he was controlling his tears to fall down..it happens with him from his childhood, when he feels so angry & can't vent his anger on something...he walks through the hallway...

Tae..taehyung???

Tae turns over to meet baekhyun was standing there....

Is everything alright??? Baek asks worriedly...

Ye..yeah...tae says controlling himself...

But you don't look good...baek says in a low voice...

That's because i am angry...& i don't see anything to vent my anger on...tae says grinding his teeth....baek was getting scared to see tae like that..

You..you don't look good when you are angry....you look great when you smile....

Tae looks at baek...

If..if you want to vent your anger,you can vent it on me..i am used to that..people do that often to me....baek says looking down...

Tae suddenly ruffles his hair...

Hey baek ssi...look at me....i told you before..i don't vent my anger on my family or friends...you are my friend...& listen...don't let anyone vent on you whenever they wish..fight back...ok?? Tae says smiling slightly...

Okay...baek nods...

Suddenly a bright idea comes in tae's mind....the best idea to vent his anger on....

Baek ssiiii...

Tae jumps before baekhyun....baek looks at him confusedly...

Ye..yeah??

Do you know where the sports equipments are??? Tae asks excitedly...

Yeah..they are behind of the school building..in the storage room...but why??

Do you think i can find a hockey stick there??

Yeah i guess..there might be some...

Tae tilts his head & evilly smirk...

Can you take me there?? I need something...

Ok...baek replies...

After finding what he wants,tae looks at baek...

Baek ssi....you go home first...

& you?? Baek says worriedly...

I have something to do...tae says smiling...

You are gonna be okay,right??

Yeah...i will be damn okay..you just go...tae push baek to go home...baek looks at him worriedly...he was not having a good feeling about tae & the hockey stick...

Jungkook grabs his coat & leave the class to search for tae...he searched for him everywhere...

That kid left in anger...i don't know what he will do to himself....i fucking hate this situation....why do i have to run my mouth like that?? My anger made me do so..he is just a kid...but i am wondering most about one thing...why am i so concern about this kid?? This isn't the first time i saw an arrogant kid like him...i have dealt with like many of them..i never felt something then..this kid....jungkook stops & stands for some moments....his eyes...his eyes seems.....sad... He murmurs....

Aishhh....now i have to find that stupid kid...

All students & teachers already gone for their home...the school was almost empty..he & tae only stayed back for the lesson...now tae is nowhere to be found...