chapter 69

Irene...

Jimin murmurs looking at her...

Suddenly tae's blood starts boiling..the veins of his neck becomes visible clearly as he was trying to control so hard his anger...he grinds on his teeth...then suddenly he smirks looking down....then he looks at Irene....

Hey gorgeous...what's your name...

Tae smiles looking at Irene...

Irene first gets shocked...she feels astonished seeing how charming & hot tae is...& she doesn't know yoongi & jimin knows someone this hot like tae..he looks younger...but he is totally her type...she smiles softly looking at tae...

she smiles softly looking at tae

Oh hey...can i sit here..if you guys don't mind?? She says looking at others...

Jimin & yoongi looks at tae...they know there brother so well..jimin was sad to see Irene here..but he is more scared now seeing tae's reaction..his response was...like how a sea remains calm before the storm arrives..yoongi smirks looking down...they are smiliar in that way..though tae is kinada more scary (?)

Yeah..definitely...

Irene smiles...

Then she sits beside tae on the empty seat

By the way...i am Irene...i am friends with yoongi oppa & jiminie ssi...jiminie ssi & i...we are like best buddies....umm...& you are??

Me?? I am their youngest brother...

Oh my..i didn't know they have such a handsome brother...Irene replies smiling...

What would you do if you knew it before??

Tae tilts his head...

Umm...i don't know...want to know more about you i think?? Irene replies..

So...anyone will do..ha??

Tae says looking at her..

W..what?? She says confusedly...