chapter 15

Jin suddenly realize namjoon was not there anymore...he runs & look around crying...

Joonie!!! He shouts loudly...but he can't find any trace of namjoon there...

He grabs his phone quickly wiping his eyes...he dials namjoon's number....but it was going through voice mail every time..jin clench his chest..he was feeling pain in there..it was killing him...he runs fast..he looks here & there just to find namjoon..he asks everyone around if they saw namjoon....but with his heart break,he can't find namjoon nowhere..

While running he came across a park...there was nobody there..

jin looks around panting

jin looks around panting...suddenly he collapse on the snow covered ground...

I lost him again....i...

Jin cries his heart out...he sits in the cold breeze still for almost two hours..he was feeling so helpless that he was not even Know what to do...his legs feels numb due to cold air..he stands up struggling...his whole body was aching...

Jin doesn't know how did he returned home..he enters his house stumbling...

Tae opens the door for him...but widen his eyes seeing jin in a state he never seen before....

Hyung!!! Tae rush towards him....what happened to you?? How are you shivering this much!! Your whole body is burning hyung...

Noth..nothing happened taetae...i..i am fi~~~

Jin's whole world spin suddenly...he sees nothing but darkness in front of his eyes....he collapse & almost hit his head..but on the mean time tae holds him strongly....

Minnie!!!! Suga hyung!!!! Hobi hyung!!! He shouts panicking..

They laid him down to the bed..covering him with the blanket properly...they called doctor & he arrived there after an hour....

His body temperature is so high...is he having fever for few days?? Doctor asks looking at jimin...

He didn't have any fever this morning...jimin replies..

That's strange...anyway...we have to bring his temperature down...bring some boiled water & wipe his whole body...i am prescribing some medicine..make sure he takes those with food....

The doctor leaves after some moments...

Tae & all looks at him worriedly...

J..joonie...

Jin murmurs in his unconscious...

What hyung?? In didn't hear clearly...do you need something??

Tae leans a little to clearly hear what jin was saying...

Joonie...don't go...

Jin whispers again...this time tae frowns his eyebrows.....

What did he say?? Everyone asks worriedly...