chapter 88

Sensei i can't tell you how happy i was when you call me & ask me to meet here....i knew you will call me..

Hyeri says looking at jungkook,smiling brightly...

You knew i will call you?? Jungkook smiles back...

Yeah..as you are not confused anymore...

Confused? Jungkook asks again..

Yeah..confused that you like that loser..confused that you like boys...she replies smiling looking at jungkook..

Oh..so i was confused before...

Yeah..& it's not your fault actually...it's a disease..finally you are cured now...

So i am cured now?? Should i thank you for curing me?? Jungkook smiles again...in my way??

She was looking at jungkook with lust in her eyes..

Come here..jungkook waves his hand...

I will go to hell also if you tell me to...she says walking towards jungkook...

I am glad sensei you realize what you deserves..you don't deserve that lo~~~

She stops talking when jungkook's strong slap falls on her cheek & she falls on the ground...

S..sensei...

What did you call him?? I will fucking pull your tongue,you bitch!  Jungkook says coldly...

Y..you hit me because of that l..taehyung??

I fucking should have did this earlier..things won't turn out like this if i did that...now tell me...why the fuck you did that!!!!!

I..i did what??? Hyeri says pretending...

You don't remember?? Should i make you remember?? What did you do that night at the bar??

I..i did nothing...y..you came onto me...

I came onto you?? Who the fuck you think you are?? Did you see your face in the mirror??

Sensei!!! W..why are you behaving like this!! We were having a great time that day...you even kissed me back...

That happened because i was drunk...if i was in my right mind..i would kill you just at that moment..& wash my hands & mouth more than hundred times after touching you...consider yourself lucky that i wasn't in sense...

Hyeri starts sobbing looking at jungkook...

Why you has to choose a boy over me?? Am i not beautiful?what he has that i don't have?? Can't you realize it's sick?? It's a disease...it..it isn't normal...a..a boy can't be in love with another boy..are you blind?? I have more than he could ever offer to you...love me sensei...you will never regret...