chapter 1

Hyung wake up! Wake up!!!!!!

Jimin says while pulling the blanket forcefully....

Aish!!!! Minnie stop it...let me sleep!!! Yoongi turns over other side...

No suga hyung!!!!! Wake up already..you forgot what day is today!!!! You have to get up quickly....jimin again pulls the blanket...

What day?? Yoongi says whining & suddenly pulls back the blanket again...jimin couldn't balance with the sudden action & falls on yoongi's chest..

So..sorry...yoongi says stammering finally opening his eyes...he can hear jimins heart beat..he was this close...jimin blushed awkward..then rise & steps back....

I..it's okay hyung..so..um...get up...jin hyung is waiting for us...um going then....jimin scratches the back of his head & escape away from there...

Yoongi was still looking at him....he suddenly touch his chest...

Ba-dum ba-dum...

Stupid heart,stop beating fast!!!

Jimin runs towards the kitchen & hugs jin  from behind...

Hyung...what are we having for breakfast???

Something you love.See yourself...i have served everything on the breakfast table..go there & sit with your brothers..um coming..jin says caressing jimin's cheek...

Jimin walks towards the breakfast table...Namjoon & hoseok were already sitting there..Namjoon was busy with his laptop as usual doing his office work..he didn't sleep last night.end up doing this work again all night...on the other hand,hobi was sitting there playing with his spoons & making noises with it...

Hey...jin comes & grabs the Laptop in his hand....Namjoon looks up at him...

Didn't i tell you not to work while eating??? Jin asks putting his hands on his waist...Namjoon doesn't say anything,but smiles slightly (rare).

Hoseok chuckles seeing this..jin looks at him...you too...stop playing with your spoon...eat quickly..

On the mean time,yoongi joins them..

Hyungie finish your food quickly...we have to go..!!!!! Jimin says while slamming on the table...hoseok doesn't remember what jimin was talking about but he gradually joins with him in the slamming table thing...

Aghh!!! Stop it you two...& what are you so hyped about...yoongi says drinking his coffee...

You forgot!!!! Jimin widen his eyes.....how could you!!! Um totally gonna tell him about it!!

Tell whom?? Yoongi asks frowning his eyes.

Tae!...you forgot tae is coming back today!!!!!

Is the day today!!! Yoongi widen his eyes.....

Yes!!!!! Jimin smiles excitedly...

It's still 2hrs left though...Namjoon says softly...

That's right..but we have to hurry up with our chores..you know Tae,he will Start pouting if we get there late...& we can't see our taetae sad,right???

Everyone nods hearing jin...

We are going to see him after a long time!! Hoseok says smiling...your little taetae is all grown up now...how time flies...everyone was having the flashback of tae as a little kid...& smiling unknowingly...

Okay...let's hurry up then...

Airport

Are we late!!!! Why he isn't still coming!!! Jimin says jumping..& as usual..hobi follows him...