chapter 166

[Long chapter]

"Mom....don't i deserved to be loved??"

Mrs.jeon pulls her son more closer,sitting on the ground,not minding the floor,like she used to hold jungkook in his childhood....

This is the first time i am hearing this & make sure this is the last time....mrs.jeon says patting behind her son...

This is the first time i am hearing this,make sure it is the last time..you are my treasure jungkook. You deserve all the happiness in this world...i love you....your dad loves you....ninin...she loves her dad so much...& i know it for sure...that tae loves you too..

H..he said he doesn't....jungkook sobs.

Oh come on...we say many things sometimes even if we don't mean them...

D..don't take his side mom...

I am not taking his side...if he is wrong....then he his wrong....but from the beginning the love i have seen in his eyes for you....the desire i have seen in him to stay beside you....that can't be wrong over night.....at least that much knowledge i have to know a person....mrs.jeon says softly...

That doesn't change the fact that he left me! That doesn't change the fact here i am all alone now....that doesn't change the fact that everytime,every god damned time i am the one who is left alone...every god damned time anything happens he choose to kick me away from his life...if i did something wrong....or not....i feel like an object mom! For him i have no emotions! For him i am not even a human!

I don't have pain! I don't feel hurt...even if i love him so much! Even if i am dying here to hold him...look....i am here alone....he isn't beside me right!

Kookie...

I hate him! I hate him so much! Jungkook punch on the marble floor crying loudly...

I don't wanna see him again...i don't wanna love him again even if he beg for it! Because if i do...he will again make me dream about future! We were about to get married after his graduation. But he choose to leave me instead. I am a toy he plays with whenever he feels like it...then throws away...when his heart lose interest...i hate him! I hate him so damned much...that...that...

Do you? Really?? Mrs.jeon says sadly.

Jungkook looks at his mom...

Yeah...i hate him mom....i don't want to see him again....even if i die...i won't see him again...i won't love him again....never...

Jungkook keeps hitting on the floor...his knuckles were bleeding now...

Okay!i got it...calm down...stop hurting yourself.....mrs.jeon rubs behind her son when he was crying loudly...jungkook was trembling badly now...

When he calms down a little bit....mrs.jeon sighs looking at the sky...

You know kookie...mrs.jeon says...

When i met your dad for the first time...we were in college...mrs.jeon says.

Your dad,was like a person who stands out in a crowd like really...not only because he was deadly handsome...but because he was a cold silent kinda guy..he used to not talking to others if there wasn't any necessary...building a wall around him...some people used to find him scary...others found him moody,because he was rich...so they keep a safe distance from him....

The most shocking thing was...he was in our college's basketball team,where team work is the main thing...how tall he is you know.....

I used to avoid him too....until one day....when i was passing by the basketball court,your dad was playing there....