chapter 53

Hey kid..are you okay now???..um...it's difficult to call you 'kid'...what's your name???

That boy looks at him grinding his teeth...

None of your business!!!!

Thatz your name?? Thatz a weird name dude...your parents surely have some weird taste..

Hobi says smirking...that boy looks at him coldly for sometimes..then looks other side...

Younghoon..

Younghoon...hobi says smiling....i am sorry for today younghoon...i was really exhausted while driving..& didn't focus on the road..i even hurt you badly...i apologize...hobi says softly...

Dude..i don't need your apology..your apology won't give me money..because of you i couldn't place my delivery on time.the customer already complained about me & gave me negative rating..this loss will be deducted from my salary.so..thanks but no thanks.keep you apology...younghoon replies looking other side...

I can give you the money.you couldn't deliver on time because of me..so~

Younghoon looks at hobi coldly...

I am not a beggar....i earn my money by doing work..not by begging from people...

I..i didn't mean that...i was being sincere about my apology...hobi sighs looking down...then let me help you in another way....

I don't need your help...

Hey...if i am saying you i want to help you that means i will help you. So stop showing me attitude & call your pizza shop...

For what?? Younghoon frowns his eyebrows...

Tell them to make the pizza again..we will be delivering it now...

Now?? Young widen his eyes...are you kidding me??

Um not kidding....hobi replies firmly...

Younghoon calls on his pizza shop...i don't really know what are you planning to....younghoon says coldly...

You don't have to know..just give me the shop address..we are gonna pick up the pizza...

Younghoon says the address & they head towards the shop....

Hobi stops his car in front a small pizza shop..."hungry bunny"

You work here??

If i don't work here then why did i give you this shop's address.. Common sense dude..young replies sarcastically...

Aish this brat...hobi says in mind...

Young goes inside to bring the pizza...

Now give me the address of that customer...

They arrived at that customer's home after half hour...

Ding dong....

Pizza delivery!!!..

Hobi shouts from outside of the door...

We already cancelled our order..we don't need it anymore..you came too late...

Just one minute mam..you don't need to pay for it..

The customer starts annoyedly talking while opening the door...

I told you we don't nee~ OMG!!!!!!!! You are hoseok!!!!!! Right!!!!!! I am a big fan of yours..i loveeee your songs...

Younghoon looks at then frowning his eyebrows confusedly...
The girl in front them starts jumping in excitement...mom!!!!! Sissy!!!! Look...who have come to our home..is it a reality show or something????you made my valentines day hoseok ssi!!!!