chapter 23

Fuck..

I...i kissed my sensei...i kissed him!!!!...&...&...the worst part is.....that kiss..that kiss...felt...

..............so good........

Unknowingly tae touch his lep with his finger tip....

Jungkook pulls his hair in frustration...& sits on his knees down on the drenched ground....

Tae...i...i am sorry....that...i..i..wasn't....agh!!! It was an accident....

Accident??...tae looks at jungkook..this is an accident for sensei?? Is he...is he feeling disgusted about me?? Why..why he is looking like that...is he..is he regretting it??..but..but then why i am not....

Why i am not regretting that!!!!!! Aghhh!!!!!

Tae looks at jungkook scaredly....the whole situation is really confusing for him..till now..he knew..he is straight...he likes girls..he has dated them..he even had sex before...never in his life it occurred to him he can be attracted towards men or he will feel anything for any man...but...but after he met jungkook...everything...everything seems like a lie...he is often stealing glances of jungkook....jungkook's presence makes his heart like racing...he feels restless...he wants to talk to him..he wants to tease him..his heart beats like crazy whenever jungkook touch him...& now....they..they kissed...& he doesn't dislike it...more accurately...he likes it...that kiss..that kiss was something else...something he can't explain...something from out of this world...that felt heavenly......then...then why sensei looks like he is so disgusted about it...was it worse for him???

Tae was all confused while thinking these..jungkook's state was making everything worse..tae was more confused right now...tae's whole existence was questioning him right now....

Tae looks at jungkook in fear....

Sensei..i...he stretches his hand to touch jungkook....

Taehyung!!!!!!!!! Jungkook sensei!!!!!!

Tae & jungkook both jolts hearing their name..there were many voices...& they were shouting their name...it was almost dawn...other sensei & students came to find jungkook & tae...they were shouting their name loudly....

Jungkook looks down for sometimes...then he suddenly stands up..he doesn't even look at tae....tae looks at him..he was feeling like he made everything worse for jungkook..thatz why he is in that state right now.....

We are here....

Jungkook shouts back.....others shouts stops...tae & jungkook hears some noises of foot steps...

After a few minutes...they reach at the place where jungkook & tae were....

T..tae....

Tae looks at the person with soaked & puffy eyes...whose voice cracked probably because of crying ...

whose voice cracked probably because of crying