chapter 83

At k university

Hey shortie...i thought you will flee away & won't show your face again after what happened yesterday..you are quite brave i must say..or you actually thought this over & choose to be with me??i knew i was far more better than that boy yesterday... Ahh...i can be still generous you know...if you come & apologize,i can still forgive you & take you back...doyum says looking at jimin who was looking down...

Jimin doesn't say anything..he tries to pass that person & walk by..but suddenly doyum holds his hand again...

Sunbae!!!! Enough is enough!!

Jimin says loudly...

Everyone looks at them...doyum stands stunned still holding jimin's hand...

I have had enough with your bullshit...can't you see i don't like you?? Why do you always do something like this??you humiliate me,insult me,even hit me.i endured them quietly...i wanted to be graduated without any trouble sunbae! Can't you realize that?? What have i done wrong to you?? But now it's enough...i have endured enough..do you really think you can earn someone's love by forcing them?? I don't love you sunbae!!! I never wi~~~

Suddenly doyum smacks on jimin's face & jimin falls on his chest on the ground...it was bleeding from his lip...jimin touch there with his finger tips..few drops of blood comes in his finger tips..

What did you say you bastard?? Huh?? I am listening silently so you thought i won't do anything?? What?? You have become brave to talk in front of me after you got your that bastard boyfriend?? You were so timid that you couldn't even raise your voice up..now you are talking back to me?? Who is your back up?? That bastard?? That ugly bastard?? Do you think that bastard can do anything to me?? Do you know who i am??

Doyum says walking closer to jimin...jimin looks at him timidly...

You~~doyum leans towards jimin...

"Hey tiger,easy..ha??"

Doyum & jimin looks at the door...younghoon was standing there again...

younghoon was standing there again

He walks towards them...

You are again here..huh?? Doyum says coldly...so you are really his boyfriend??

Younghoon ignores him & leans towards jimin stretching his hand to pull him up...

Then looks at doyum....

You are actually mistaking here...i am not the one who want to meet you...but....

He smiles looking at doyum...

"Someone is here to meet you personally..,congrats,it's your lucky day"

Younghoon says smirking...

Before doyum can react...jimin looks at younghoon jolting...

W..who came hoonie hyung...jimin says trembling...d..don't tell me...