dear taehyung

Dear mr.kim,
You don't know me,i think you will never know me either. I am glad you don't know me. Or else,this words,i couldn't express these that easily..i am a girl,who only can express her feelings standing behind a concrete wall..being hidden. When the right person comes in front...no one escapes my lips...i glad,i will never meet you in real life...like everyone wished they would meet you someday...i don't wish that. Because that will be tough for me...told you...i am an emotional girl with lots of weird feelings...

Mr.kim...i fell in love with you. Long before.long long before. I don't even remember when it happened. But it happened. I was going through a lot of pain that time. The person i loved for a long time,left my side...i was broken..i was traumatized....until one day,i saw a person...with a beautiful smile...when i saw that smile....believe me,i am not exaggerating.......i felt relived,i felt happy...your smile has a healing power,you know.

I am not a girl who fell in love with celebrities mr.kim...mere crush on them,you can say..but with you...it's different.

I don't know how many times i smiled like stupid,when i saw you smiling. How many times i sulked,seeing you sulking with your hyungs. Seeing you crying after an argument with your jinnie,i cried..seeing you two making up again,i smiled...seeing you holding the placard of "free hug"...i felt emotional...i wish....but as i say,i don't wish to see you in real life,me weak heart can't take it....seeing you remembering your grandma on stage,i felt so many things inside....seeing you being protected by your hyungs....i felt happy.

But that's not what made me so happy...someone else did it.

& that someone else is "Jeon Jungkook".

Mr.kim,i started to notice it,this boy makes you happy,so happy that you smile so brightly. & i told you,that's the most beautiful thing in this world. This boy comes,takes your hand with full rights,makes me happy. This boy searching for you everywhere,not leaving you behind,making sure to stay behind waiting for you...makes me relived...this little boy acting like a " Hyung " & trying to protect you...gosh! That's an amazing feeling,you know...

You said you are scared of heights,that boy told you to look at him only..you left his side because someone told you to,but he finds his way besides you everytime again...when no one agrees to cuddle you at night,this boy,you didn't even have to ask for it...it came to him naturally that he is gonna cuddle you,even if you don't ask....

you said the vines are Sharp,he said he will take them down for you..you spilled the tea,he said he will wipe it for you..everytime you feel any difficulty & you run towards him saying,"hyung,help me"...he is so used to it that when you do something otherwise,he gets jealous..when you get a little close to someone else,he starts poking his cheek with his tongue...sulky baby,you know...whenever you have to wear something reveling,he gets all alert & try his upmost this world don't see you like that...you know what's this feeling...this feeling is being protected,being secured.

I will never forget when he saw you crying on stage in front of thousands people,he kept looking at you...& pulled you in his embrace...i will never forget how hard u cried that day.....you know,he was only looking at you for the whole time you were crying...he didn't want to give you to anyone else,he wanted only his shoulder will be the one,you can lean on when you needed it most...because for him...you are everything.

He always steals glance at you,whenever you caught him looking at you...he takes his eyes away blushing.....mr.kim...thatz the most adorable thing i have seen in my life.

If someone tell me,that's not love,just a brotherly affection...i will never believe in love again....because i know...that boy loves you...& you love him too....there's few people in this world who are blessed with this kind of refined love mr.kim..i don't know what future will hold...but i know it's love...& i will always believe so.....that's my source of happiness mr.kim...nobody can take it away from me.