chapter 89

Yo sensei...whatsup??
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook keeps looking at tae silently...that burning cigarette was actually burning jungkook's heart into ashes...his heart was aching so much seeing tae like this...

Ta....taehyung...he says looking at tae....

What sensei?? Aren't you a busy man?? Why are you here??

Tae smirks looking at Jungkook...he was trying to make Jungkook angry...

seeing him taking puff from that cigarette,probably making him so angry to the core...he wasn't even planning to smoke anyway..he barely took a puff from that cigarette..he never smoked before..he purposely text a students of their school to come here,so that he can see him there & inform jungkook..

seeing him smoking..jungkook is probably burning from anger..right?.wanna hit him?? Wanna curse him...think lowly of him..thinking how disgusting he is...complain to the principal...& suspend him....thatz what is tae's aim...

if Jungkook do so...it will be easier for him to forget jungkook..jungkook will take himself away from tae...he will stop coming from him..stop explaining himself...he wants jungkook to hate him..if he does...it will be easy for him to go away..push him away..he can't love him anymore...he just can't...

But deep down in his heart..he knows..still now...he loves him a lot..jungkook is...his first love...how he can forget him that easily..he loved him truly..by all his heart..he gave everything to him already...everything he could offer..everything he ever had....jungkook kissed someone in front of him..hurt him many times..broke his trust..still..there was something that was making him yearning for jungkook..something that wants him to give in & rush towards the person standing in front of him..there was something that wasn't allowing him to forget this person...his traitor heart..doesn't listen to him..it does what it wants..but he can't let this happen...it needs to stop...there's no other way to stop it until jungkook hates him..despise him..leave him on his own....if not...tae won't be able to control himself for long...he needs a reason to stop...what would be a better reason if jungkook starts to hate him..

But...why it seems..those eyes are holding more pain,than anger..why it seems like he is sad..rather than despising him??

Everyone...return school right now...except kim taehyung....you stay here...

S..sensei...don't report this to the principal..please...we won't do it again...everyone says..except tae..

Just what i told you...don't make me repeat again...return school right now...jungkook says looking at them coldly...

Everyone escapes as fast as they can..who will want to confront an angry jungkook??

Jungkook looks at tae with deep eyes..tae looks at him too..he wants to hold that smirk in his lips..

Sensei...you scared them...they were not even at fault...i hold them here..you shouldn't have behaved like that...& you have lot to do sensei..you shouldn't waste your time here...tae says smiling...

Jungkook looks at him..& keeps walking towards tae...

Tae was sure he is gonna have a hard slap right now...he was prepared for it...actually he was hoping for it..

Jungkook stands really close to tae...he keeps looking at tae with straight face..

What sensei?? What do you want?? Wanna slap me like you did before?? Bring it on...tae says smiling..

Give it to me..jungkook says softly...

Huh?

I said give it to me...now taehyung...